Avatar: The Last Airbender

Sozin's Comet (3): Into the Inferno

Aired Friday 6:30 PM Jul 19, 2008 on Nickelodeon

• Aang faces the Firelord. Zuko and Katara face Azula. Sokka, Suki, and Toph do the rest.

Amazing, spectacular, stupendous, exciting, absolute brilliance! There aren't enough words to compliment this episode. One of the best of the finale, one of the best of the series! It continues the ball rolling that the two episodes before it started, and keeps it going non-stop! The battles are tremendous and epic, the lines classic and superb, everything screams perfection. My favorite thing in this episode besides the on going fights between Aang and the Firelord and Zuko and Azula, is the slow decine of Azula, who takes the throne too seriously, that if it were alcohol, she would be drop dead drunk. We see her composure, her figure, everything slowly start to snap, but we hate her, so should we feel sorry for her? The other thing I love is Zuko. His head held high. His honor, out like a shield. I truly consider him now a hero. And last but not least, Sokka. Probably the funniest he'll ever be. What a fantastic episode, possibly the best of series, period. But don't worry, the last episode is just as good.