Avatar: The Last Airbender

The King of Omashu

Aired Friday 6:30 PM Mar 18, 2005 on Nickelodeon

• Time to have some fun watching the gang go through some adventures in Omashu!

This was a great episode with some real action starting to form. Aang and his friends arrive at a big and bustling Earth Kingdom city known as Omashu! Katara and Sokka get Aang in by dressing him up as an old man, since Aang was frozen in an iceberg for a hundred years, and he's a twelve year old boy, that would make him 112 years old, the aging process just never took place for him since he was frozen. Katara also said and explained to us that Aang technically is 112 years old. Katara is a very nice and great character, same thing for the vioce actor for her which is Mae Whitman. I miss this show airing alot. But now i never see it anymore on Nick, what a shame. It was great while it lasted though and those good old days were great when I watched this show when it aired alot more and many more new episodes were in production. Oh yeah, this is the first episode where we see the cabbage merchant and King Bumi!