Avatar: The Last Airbender

The Warriors of Kyoshi

Aired Friday 6:30 PM Mar 04, 2005 on Nickelodeon

• The gang goes to Kiyoshi island, but will the village be safe with the Avatar there?

I love this episode... You already tell the problem from the beginning and that is Sokkas sexism, very common for a teenage boy. Aang and the gang take a break at Kiyoshi island. The scene where Aang ride the fish was enjoyable and fun and you sometimes even forget hes the avatar! After the gang get captured we get more rude remarks from Sokka, it was funny that Katara just called him an idiot. After Aang proves he is the avatar, the village is amazed. it was very funny that all the girls fell in love with Aang, and i liked how they copied off the chase scene from the beatles, classic. Another thing i like is that it wasnt all a waste. Katara and Aang get into arguments since Aang is being so concieted. It showed them more like brother and sister instead of friends.

The funny parts of this episode were with Sokka. I was laughing out loud when Sokka got his butt kicked by Suki. He learned his lesson and i was surprised to see him come back to learn their ways of fighting. You can already tell the chemstry between Sokka and Suki. Finally the village gets attacked by Zuko when gossip spreads the avatar is at Kiyoshi. The fighting was entertaining as usual, Aang did the right thing by running away and Sokka and Sukis kiss was a very heartwarming moment. Very good epiosde always fun to watch. The only thing i dont like is the ending, seemed a bit random, I wish Aang had talked about waht he did instead of just jumping in, but im glad he was still able to save the town in the end. Avatars starting to look reallllyyyy good now.