Avatar: The Last Airbender

Winter Solstice (1): The Spirit World

Aired Friday 6:30 PM Apr 08, 2005 on Nickelodeon

• Oh yes, this episode REALLY starts the awesomeness of this show, and provides us with what i think is our first truly amazing and exciting episode!

Okay! We got Aang Traveling with his companions, this episode i believe starts off on them on top of Aang's flying Bison: Appa. Then they see a blackened are that is quite large, they go down to see it and they find out that it is land that was burned down. Now on to the main idea of this episode's story: First off, this episode was exciting and i loved it! It was an episode with great action and also had some epicness juice in it. We also got a double packed episode, which is an episode and story but was broken down to two episodes with two different parts to the story. The first one was the very two episodes that premiered for this show, now these two epsidoes make the second one. Now the third one i believe are the book's last two chapters. Well now for thsi episode, it was exciting to watch since we see Aang enter the spirit world, and he needs to find out some secrets about the Winter Solstice. Aang also discovers about hs previous Avatar life known as Avatar Roku. Roku has a pet dragon while for Aang its a flying Bison. All Avatars have a specific animal guide. Let the fun begin! What shall happen next in the second part to this? We'll find out! We see more of Iroh in the episode too, and he gets captured by Earth Benders!