The Legend of Korra

Friday 8:00 PM on Nickelodeon Premiered Apr 14, 2012 In Season

SPDShadowRanger

The Legend of Korra Fan Reviews (110)

• love the show

I love the show please don't cancel it
  • BEST TV SHOW EVER!

BEST SHOW EVERRR!!!
  • Top Shows

Season 1 (12-13)
  • korra is hotheaded, but still shes amazing avatar

This season was wonderful, the backrounds, music, drama! Omg I just love the legend of korra.

Kts alittle sad that makorra is over tough.

• Everyone who wants Last Airbender will be disappointed. Everyone else will love TLoK.

This is a different show. I even like the way they come on with the updates similar to the black and white news reels of the 40's (I think it was the 40's). It does not have the epic fight scenes like Aang fighting his cousins but it does have the drama. Much more development of the spirit world in this one, Korra seems to go into the Avatar state more often. She is older as the Avatar than Aang was when he started and it shows. So, the friends are older, having jobs, owning businesses. Therfore the carefree spirit of youth and zaniness of childhood is gone (awww). The gang is not together every minute of the day and night, which makes for a more fun campy adventure.

I think it is smart to have the series age, probably because most of the audience seems to be young adults or older. Hopefully, the movie for this one will be handled by Buffy creator Joss Whedon, who does great with female heroes. This is not The Last Airbender, it is Korra and it is good.
  • An Unrivaled Tale Of a Strong Willed Girl...

I never really thought i would watch this series, i am thankful that i did...

I thought it was gonna be like "Twilight" ... Far from it...

Korra is a strong willed girl, the kind that make even guys envy her. The story is fun, and many points previously left a mystery by the previously avatar series have been told in this one, over all this is a show that is better than many high budget feature

A true Master

• One of the best shows ever

Whats not to like about LOK Korra connected with the very first Avatar We got to see his story on becoming the first Avatar. Korra seems to be Strong Willed Stubborn and at times reckless but hey I like that if its on TV in real life not so much but Korra knowing 3 of the elements at such a young age how old was she 3? 4 max and her first line in rthe very beginning of the series made me LOL the only downside is that Book 1 and 2 had a year and 3 month gap from airing Book 1 ended June 23rd 2012 if I recall and Book 2 started Sept 14th 2013 Dont get me wrong I like aiting at times but to a certain extent afterwards it gets annoying just waiting and waiting but hey I love the series waiting for the next episode A Spiritual Age to air in 2 days so I am very excited
  • The legend of korra review

Its a good continuing of the first show avatar: the last airbender, hope they keep up bringing in new episodes
  • Different Avatar, same level of awesomeness

Legend of Korra did something that not all shows can do: take something great, and make the sequel just as great! I don't get how people are hating on this just because Aang is gone. There are comics of the show that tie up all the loose ends, like finding Zuko's mom. Book Two is about to premiere, so now(literally right now) is the best time to watch Book One. There's only 12 episodes, so there's no excuse!
  • Great show

I love the series, is just as good as Avatar the last airbender. I think the fans should not be comparing the series, both very good shows your style.
  • The Last Airbender's lover.

Before watching it, I watched all 3 books of The Last Airbender, so it was hard to settle in... I thought that there would be a story how ''Team Avatar'' grew up, and who was Toph's daughters father and so on... But the show itself was good and exciting. Would've liked to see more Aang and the rest of the team there. :) Sorry, a true fan since the first time I saw it.
  • Pretty good

An Unbelievable Creation. Can't wait for season two
  • AMAZING

This show was pretty great. I understand where some of the hate comes from. I think it's really stupid that Mako was going out with Asami and then kissed Korra, but otherwise the show's amazing. The beginning isn't too interesting, but by episode eight I was practically dying waiting a week for the next ep. I mean sure, Korra got her bending pretty quickly and I'm not sure why Tarrlok did what he did, but Tarrlok's story, Amon revealing his face, and the battle at the end had me clinging to the edge of the couch. The ending was much more of a twist than in ATLA, which is why I like it more.
  • Amon is a BADASS!

Just watched the Book: Air Finale and I can safely say it definitely lives up to The Last Airbender. The Boat scene with Noatak & Tarrlok was breathtaking and poetic, and the themes are very adult. Great Show and I can't wait for Book 2!
  • Perfect Sequel.

Hands down, the best TV Series on air right now. Who would expect less from Bryan Konietzko and Michael Dante Dimartino? Some of the best storytellers of our generation.

Great series, loved Book 1: Air and I can't wait for more Books which should be coming soon. :)
  • RETURNING???

Does anybody have any clue, when this the first now it would be nice, if they came with the second to wait a the next one...
  • A true Masterpiece, this show should not be a kids show

When I first was watching this, I thought this wasn't a kids show, because of how dark it was. This show was a masterpiece! This show has the BEST animation I've ever seen, it contains loads of excitement at every turn, it has an excellent storyline, and you'll instantly fall in love with this show once you watch it. It has an excellent villain, but not as detailed heroes, but besides the fact that the show was rushed and the characters were weak in detail, I can't help but give this show a 10! Every single area of this show is perfect! A must see!
  • I love it!

I really dont understand why its got a 7.7! This show was really funny, well put together just like the last airbender, and something more people could relate to. Im really excited about season 2.
  • Legend of Korra Book 2

A little information what is going to happen in Book 2 (Spirits)

Korra tries to master the Avatar State and airbending as hope arises. However, problems seem to find a way into her life once again.

When a mysterious group, called the Dragon Men, try to capture Korra everything seems to fall out of balance. The Dragon Men are a fierce group who used to be run by the ultimate villain, Yakone. After his bending was taken away when he tried to rule Republic City from its criminal world, he swore vengeance on the Avatar. Yakone fled to the Northern Water Tribe and the Dragon Men never heard of him again. The group assumed a new leader named Shin Shu and decided to keep the legacy of Yakone alive. They are out to kill the Avatar! With the help of an enemy, they will do whatever it takes to end Korra. Korra and her friends will have to go to places they've never seen, encounter people they've never met, and do the whatever it takes before the impossible.......

BTW BOOK 2 WILL PROBABLY RELEASE IN APRIL 2013 IF THE VOICEACTORS HAS'NT TROLLED US.
  • 10/10

I simply love it. <3

The plot; the characters; the suspense; it's all there.
  • Ten of Ten for Korra

The Legend of Korra was definitely one of my favorite shows this year. It was far to short and I have to wait way to long to see season 2. I really enjoyed the back story and how they tied it all together. The show flows into the new generation perfectly. A must watch for Avatar fans. Keep up the great work. Mako would be so very proud and honoured by the creators rememberance of him.
  • A Must-Watch

Legend of Korra gets a 10/10 from me not because I think it's perfect, but for one simple reason: despite it's flaws, it has a permanent and lasting appeal. On first viewing, Legend of Korra season one drew my interest in, and then captivated me. On second watch, the attention to detail stood out and I found myself amazed at the production quality, particularly the standout music soundtrack. On third and fourth times through, I realized that Korra belongs in any permanent collection and as a 25 year old male who doesn't generally watch cartoons, that's saying something. Legend of Korra is quite simply entertainment done right, for the fans, and for that it garners a 10/10 from me.
  • Love it

I love the legend of korra especially the end of the seson becuase korra and mako found out how they feel for each othe. OMG they make a cute cuple i mean perfect cuple.
  • Amazing Sequel!!

Avatar: The Last Airbender was one of my favorite shows of all time so obviously I was very excited when this new Series came out. What did I think of it? Fantastic.

Usually sequels suck and don't add anything to the mythology or characters of the original, well that's quite the opposite with The Legend of Korra. My favorite episode is "Out of the Past" and I can't wait for Book 2.
  • More episodes

I hope they make more episodes and a movie like they did with the avatar the last airbender
  • Amazing show.

I love this show, but it's Avatar: The Legend of Korra or just The Legend of Korra. Not The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra.
  • Stupendous!

As far as I've watched, this show seems to be great.

I have never watched Aang's adventures but this show makes me regret it.

The animation is great, the faces are amazing...

I must say, this is a great job and it seems to be great as its predecessor was.

I was missing Avatar: The Last Airbender ever since the last epsiode. Reruns just don't have the life that new episodes have. When I heard about this show I was ecstatic. Then when I actually watched it I was not disappointed. Korra is definately no Aang but I love the character. I wished there had been more time for character development but the season was so short. It had it's own air of mystery and I loved watching it. I can't wait for the next season, I only wish I knew when that would be.
  • The Legacy of Avatar

12 episodes and this cartoon make me one of the happy's fans of the planet. Korra is an amazing character. Tenzi, Mako, Boli, the pretty Asami, Beifong, Naga, Republic City *-* just perfect, funny and great entertainement.

The Legend Of Korra is spetacular.
  • muy buena