The Legend of Korra

Nickelodeon (ended 2014)

The Legend of Korra Fan Reviews (136)

• Where's Sokka's Kids At?

The only thing about this series that really gets to me and disappoints me is that there was no story/mention of Sokka's possible descendants. And, also, the horrible "Anime" season pacing. I would have liked that they would have introduced Sokkas's kid or grandkid as maybe some member of the White Lotus and maybe pop up at the end of season 4 like Bumi did in season 1.
  • not thought out at all!!!

first off why would they cut the budget and the ending what the heck is that i mean she didn't evolve as a character at all also i have no problem with them getting together but i feel like the ending was just slapped together just for shock value thats it if theres something there why wasn't there sings first off she should have been the one to help korra deal with her inner demons or show her support but i guess half assing the ending its the way nowadays
  • Kids watching this!!

Maybe Nickelodeon doesn't remember that this show airs outside USA, or England & Europe. I believe some country in Europe doesn't like the ending too. SPECIALLY religious country, do you even think about that? now I have to tell my sister that the show canceled at final. I am not ***phobic, but kids don't have to know this stuff until teen (or older maybe). What's next? spongebob with patrick too? I seriously hate this show, I would give this show 7.8 without the ending, but because the ending I have to give it 1.0, -10 If I could.

btw 10/10 for The last airbender (the TV show, not the movie)
  • If only the story was decent...

Sure, the ending where korrasami are together is fine but I almost feel like the creators ended it that way just so that we talk about that instead of how fragmented the entire show was. korra jumps around too much between books, months later, years later. Main characters that were developed earlier all of a sudden became insignificant (Mako). The worst part was Korra herself. I couldn't stand her. Always brash, always selfish. she is pretty much an entitled little bitch. she says plenty of stuff in the end like "I learned" but it just sounds like empty words.
  • disappointment

The whole series was great until the last episode usually with all good shows boy meets girl they fall in love and live happily ever after. Keep in mind this is a kids show the last episode ended with the main character turning out to be gay this is something we should not be teaching to kids no wonder the series got cancelled and thrown off the air. If this was up to me I would ban this episode or make them do a remake of some last episode ruined the whole series for me.
  • Actual lovely ending spookyfreaks

The series was great and feel atleast at same level as ANK was in previous series.

I must say for next one they should choose some past avatar to tell his story and one specific for me in mind is if u remember what the old guy on the tropic island said to Korra when he took the picture from her.

Anyway back to spookyfreaks rewiew yea totaly the lovely ending man (Yuri Manga of the finest)

As we finali aproch era where the Homosexuality is not taken as ilnes, but as a choice that is maide for us be birth, its great that its added as normal thing in world where two people love each other souls.

Huray Asami and Korra and lets meet in one of these coutries on their wedding ^^

Argentina (2010) England / Wales (2013) New Zealand (2013) South Africa (2006)

Belgium (2003) France (2013) Norway (2009) Spain (2005)

Brazil (2013) Iceland (2010) Portugal (2010) Sweden (2009)

Canada (2005) Luxembourg (2014) Scotland (2014) Uruguay (2013)

Denmark (2012) The Netherlands (2000)
  • Ending's and opinion's

I am a great fan of the show whole show from Avatar: Last air bender till Legend of show has a way of captivating people's attention and heart as well. My mum, who doesn't really appreciate animated shows enjoys it sooo much that she just drops everything once i start playing the show. Legend of korra has had always kept me at the edge of my seat and most often than not restlessly waiting for the next episode. At first I was, as so many others, was frustrated with korra's character at first rushing to the action before thinking it through and yes she had many shortcomings to her character, but I had a great time going through all those episodes and seeing how she very much matured and more responsible. Yet, somehow i do agree with the others the ending scene with asami and korra got me going It's not like the scene itself was totally weird, i mean i have a lot of close friends that are girls that i hold hands with or go on crazy adventures with just the two of us and of course I care deeply for each of them as well, in fact I LOVE THEM. We were always there for each other during hard times, they hold my hands and comfort me when I am feeling down and vice versa. Heck, I even shower together with them, but hey you don't see me kissing them, or starting a romantic relationship with in fact, It's more like a BOND with them, I would say it's a really deep and grounded feeling but totally not that of a romantic one, but sometimes, more often than not confused with that of a romantic feeling by most viewers. I am TOTALLY FINE with the ending scene, yet somehow people are shouting KORROSAMI, don't know I go that right and it being cannon and everything, I mean watching all the relationships going on with the show, I don't really think that's what they were going for , as forbes mentioned the show depicted that it's not true love that really matters but true friendship which I can't agree even more. I'm not going against korrosami shippers opinion, we all have our own individuality and our own interpretation for things, but for now all i see are two best friends or rather two very good friends. Korra, who is still growing up and getting better at being an avatar, asami, who I think is also a very independent woman, is patching herself up and growing as well and for the record korra DID NOT, i repeat DID NOT blush when asami complimented her on her looks when they first met after three read it somewhere forgot where, but lets say it was just someone gushing about that scenceand hhow she was blushing, looked it in and I am like 'okkkaayyy, there is no i think the creators are very obvious when they do show someone blushing with all the pink in the cheek and blushing there, unless there's something wrong with my computer. Anyways, to end it actually my own opinion of the last scene unless otherwise one the creators would come out and say it themselves that there is actually something romantic going on with them, then i'll shut up and move on with my life.
  • The reason i was born in this generation

Even with cutbacks from the ***ed Nickelodeon, including budget slashes, terrible advertising, and moving the show online, The Legend of Korra made a great successor to Avatar: The Last Airbender. With 4 books, 52 episodes, and a crapload of emotions, Legend of Korra may be the greatest animated show of our generation
  • Great ending

I think you have to understand and be very open minded to know that this is a great ending for Korra
  • Crazy Ending

Are you guys kidding me? The series was great but the very final scene of the series with Asami and Korra was weird. I was gonna give you a 10 but that weird final scene just slashed it in half.
  • great

Too rushed on season 1
  • NEW EPISODE S4E11

• Plz dobble check

make a rule that the post must be check and then checked again before posting it, all this failing with the seasons makes my head hurt.
  • Watch The Legend of Korra Season 4, Episode 11 Kuvira's 4e11online

Watch The Legend of Korra Season 4, Episode 11 Kuvira's 4e11online
  • Amazing show for broad minded and mature people only ! not for nostalgic assholes !

So it is one of the most mature and amazing series you will come across

Great morals and good fight scenes !

Villans with great motives and i personally Love Korra the main character very relatable to teenager ! and the character development is WOW ! :D
  • Best of the worst

I still don't understand how a series this short can be that good. There is nothing bad I can say right away (maybe due to the length of the series). Best anime series ever. One of the very few good. perfect? Add 2 more season and then we'll talk.

2014 update: It's not an anime, for starters, sorry about that. I love how the series has explored social and economic ideals so elegantly. However, season 4 sucks. It's boring, repetitive, makes no sense, and seems just like filler. It surely won't end with fans asking for more, I'll tell you that. However, season 1-3 are almost as good as the Last Airbender's series.

Season 1 (Extremism/Terrorism View): 7.5/10

Season 2 (Religious Fanaticism View): 4.9/10

Season 3 (Anarchism View): 8.9/10

Season 4 (Communism/Fascism View): 1.9/10
  • A worthy spin off

Following the same path as Avatar: The Last Airbender, the legacy of the Avatar lives on with Korra the next Avatar. Korra is not like the previous Avatar, but she does master the elements and restores balance while dealing with a new set of challenges. It only makes me wonder what the next avatar will need to face and defeat. Sort of dark and edgy at times, but overall interesting and worth watching. A heck of a lot better than most of the stuff that Nick airs today.
  • Reunion review (in brief)

Solid buddy cop hijinks from Bolin and Varrick. Bolin showing the qualities of a future leader and Varrick getting some of his mad scientist mojo back.

Korra, Mako, Asami storyline wasted opportunity to appreciate the repercussions of Zhaofu.

Longer review submitted but not sure when it will be approved as we currently have no editor for this show.
  • Try Harder

Seriously? Zaheer took the air beningr and within 5 minutes and he became more powerful than Tenzin who has 40 years of hard training...

And you expet us to buy it?

Well you have to be more creative...
  • Great show on the evil network known as nick

It's sad such masterpiece is on a evil network nick that mistreats this amazing gem of a show. Great characters great action great story great animation this show while not as good as the original is still a masterpiece that deserves better.
  • Episode Guide

Is anyone going to fix the episode guide, it doesn't update through magic. There isn't even Book 3
  • This is the coolest show to ever watched

I love "The Legend of Korra", it is one of the best animated shows ever. She is the third hero to become the city's new savior after the departure of the old one (one of them is Aang), the first is the new, yet futuristic Batman and the second is Spidergirl (a cover-up for Spiderman). Anyways, the show is awesome and the characters are cool. My favorites are: Mako, Bolin and Meelo.
  • went from OK to good to awesome

This is my top seasons list of both ATLA and TLoK from worst (but not bad) to best:

6. Book 1 Air

5. Book 2 Spirits

4. Book 1 Water

3. Book 2 Earth

2. Book 3 Change

1. Book 3 Fire

I'm expecting Book 4 Balance to be between #1 and #2

• just as awesome as the first series

c'mon give avatar the legend of korra a chance peepul.
  • It was good but it should be better

5.5
    Since I saw The Last Air Bender, its been my fav show ever. but The legend of Korra wasn't so great due to some of its unwilling powers they got and used against their enemies. According to "hashimhobib" his comment is good, he describe what really i felt like him.. its script and direction not so great as the last air bender was.. In this show the power of avater is not so great, she loose every of her enemy.. now i felt it should stop making korra further and should focus on avater Ang.
  • Loved it

Season 3 was great! Although I was pretty bummed that Zaheer DIDNT die after poisoning Korra in all.
  • Beautifully Done

This, along with CGI TMNT are the only good things left for Nickelodeon. The artwork is very well done and has very beautiful animation. The story is very well done and the characters have their own personalities. This is one of the few cartoons left that is not afraid to be dark and yet still be entertaining for kids.

Sadly, every time there is a season finale, Nickelodeon stops airing this show in favor of crap like Breadwinners and Sanjay and Craig.

Update: Seriously Nick? Uploading it to the internet and taking it off your channel. Here's a theory on why Korra got declined ratings.

VERY POOR PROMOTION!

Seriously, I barely ever saw Korra get promoted anywhere on TV. In fact it was this site that made me know about it coming soon. With that lack of promotion, people will forget. In fact I've seen more promotion for Sanjay and Craig and Breadwinners than TMNT or Korra. I've said before I lost all faith in Nickelodeon, but this has sunk it even further. All that Nick has now is TMNT and if that goes, Nick is flat out DONE.

• Just CAncel iit

I really loved avatar the last air bender it was funny, sad, suspenseful, also looked so real. i wish they had just kept making episodes from that instead of making the legend of korra. there are quite a few things that are wrong with legend of korra. number one the characters are dull and boring. what goes on in the show is just boring it is like a soap because of the relationships and break ups and shit. i think he (the director) should go back to making the show more like avatar the last air bender. if he cant do that just cancel it plzzzz. he is just embarrassing avatar. id rather watch nothing than the legend of korra
  • About the series

It got got great casting in 2012.
  • Why Nickeloden Just why

Really Nickeloden!!! You going to remove The Legend of Korra your channel and aired new episodes on the Internet. Like what the HECK!!! What about the people who likes this show? And like to see it at night? You killing me. You worst than Cartoon Network and aired stupid shows like Breadwinners . Who likes Show? Nickeloden I lost all faith in you keeping these atrocious bad cartoons and live shows. There three words I have to say YOU SUCK BIGTIME!!!!