The Legend of Korra

Skeletons in the Closet

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Jun 23, 2012 on Nickelodeon

• Chilling

My mind was just blown, even if I did have some inkling that this was going to come out at some point. Family ties are the strongest, even if people don't want to admit that fact about blood bonds. And those ties are also the hardest to keep secret. I've loved this whole saga of Amon - and love it even more now that his hypocrisy is confirmed. It seems like that's human nature, hypocrisy. The beginning battle as the fleet arrived felt very WWII, and like Hilter was not the blonde-haired, blue-eyed Aryan he promoted, Amon is not the non-bender he promotes. It's beautiful to watch unfold.

Beyond that, I'm very excited by the prospect of meeting another of Aang's children, especially if this one received the name Boomy. Can't wait. And dammit, Mako, don't go trying to kiss Korra again. It's not the time nor place. You'll only dig yourself deeper, boy, and she'd reject you at this point anyhow.
  • Skeletons in the Closet

Skeletons in the Closet was a perfect episode and I really enjoyed watching because there was a lot of history revealed about Amon and his origins. The character development was awesome and it was touching to see the team split up. The battle with the warships was pretty good, and it was surprising to see Amon's new planes. I loved the story of Amon's origins and learning how his father affected him. There was a lot going on and I'm excited to see the season one finale!!!!!!!!!
  • Iroh!

LOVED the fact the Iroh is so connected with his Grandfather!!!!!!!!!
  • AMAZING

I'm only going to review this episode cuz it was a two parter but I'll just review it as one episode. All I can say is wow, this episode had so many cool things in it wrapping up a lot of things that were questioned especially Amon's story and I can't believe how intense the episode was, also there was just nonstop action, it was just woah I don't even have much to say about it cuz it was just awesome haha.