The Legend of Korra

The Revelation

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Apr 21, 2012 on Nickelodeon

• Although I'm kind of too late, I can't help it but say that this episode was awesome!

I thought that this episode was great, the introduction of Bolin's pet, the flow of the outline, and almost everything else. The plot is about Mako and Bolin trying to get money after losing it to pay for other things. Bolin suggests his ferret to make tricks for the crowd, but Mako objects. Despite this, Bolin goes with it anyway, but fails, He is then told that he can do security work for Triple Thread Triad, with a huge profit.However, it turns out to be a fraud and he is captured, while Korra and Mako look for him. In the middle of it, they get into a meeting with Amon, an equalist, holding it. The characters were great and resembled their personalities like Bolin and Korra, while Mako showed great character development. The introduction of Amon was also pretty great as well, and he himself is good as a villain. The battles were also beautiful as well and interesting, although I was hoping for Mako and Bolin to do more. Overall, this episode was really great, albeit some problems, and is an excellent follow-up to an excellent series.

FINAL SCORE: 9/10 Amazing