Awake

Oregon

Aired Thursday 10:00 PM Mar 29, 2012 on NBC

• Great Episode with an Amazing Case and Good Hannah Scenes

This episode only featured one case, but that was alright, because that case was really good! There was barely any Rex, but that was alright, because for the last two episodes we haven't seen much of Hannah. Hannah was great in this episode, and I loved the part with the elevators. I actually liked Det. Vega, and I absolutely loved Det. Bird. The captain was amazing, and so were Gemini and the FBI agent, great guest stars! This show really knows how to end an episode well, and I loved this episode's ending. It makes me wonder, does he have the same condition? I felt there was a little bit too much mention of Portland; I didn't like how the flight was going there, but at the same time, it makes sense. How much does Gemini know? How does he know it? I can't wait for these questions to be answered!
  • In Like a Lamb, Out Like a Lion!

This episode for me started off very slowly, and I was, not bored, but not into it. But as the episode went on it became better and better, until the end, which was arguably the best scene of the series yet. This episode was heavily driven by the case and almost no family things, outside Hannah wanting to move to Oregon. Rex was in like, two scenes, but it wasn't lacking. I am really interested in Gemini and how they will build that, (not bringing him back will be stupid). It was nice to see the Captain in the green dream/reality so we know she isn't only in the one. I also liked how they made you feel for the detective when she was a jerk all episode. It was an interesting thing to bring up about how his life would be affected if he moved in one reality. I have been wondering about that, and am curious to see them explore it more. I love Michael's reactions at the end as he thinks about it more and more. This is the first episode in a few where it was completely Jason Isaacs who ran the show. Everyone else did good, but without his usual stellar performance, this episode would have ended the way it started, slowly. Probably my favourite thing about this show is that you never know what to expect. It can be mostly family driven, mostly case driven or a mix of each. I am back to wishing everyday was Thursday, like I use to when CSI was on. Hopefully next week will be consistent.