Awake

Oregon

Aired Thursday 10:00 PM Mar 29, 2012 on NBC

• In Like a Lamb, Out Like a Lion!

This episode for me started off very slowly, and I was, not bored, but not into it. But as the episode went on it became better and better, until the end, which was arguably the best scene of the series yet. This episode was heavily driven by the case and almost no family things, outside Hannah wanting to move to Oregon. Rex was in like, two scenes, but it wasn't lacking. I am really interested in Gemini and how they will build that, (not bringing him back will be stupid). It was nice to see the Captain in the green dream/reality so we know she isn't only in the one. I also liked how they made you feel for the detective when she was a jerk all episode. It was an interesting thing to bring up about how his life would be affected if he moved in one reality. I have been wondering about that, and am curious to see them explore it more. I love Michael's reactions at the end as he thinks about it more and more. This is the first episode in a few where it was completely Jason Isaacs who ran the show. Everyone else did good, but without his usual stellar performance, this episode would have ended the way it started, slowly. Probably my favourite thing about this show is that you never know what to expect. It can be mostly family driven, mostly case driven or a mix of each. I am back to wishing everyday was Thursday, like I use to when CSI was on. Hopefully next week will be consistent.