Awake

Slack Water

Aired Thursday 10:00 PM May 03, 2012 on NBC

• Oh Baby!

While this episode again had neither Rex, nor the Shrinks, unlike the last time, I didn't feel that void. Possibly because the red storyline was pretty much all family and no procedural.Possibly because it was just a great (and very funny) episode. The case in the green reality was good, with a good twist making the old lady the actual target. I think the druggie was great during the scene where he was wired (not high, I mean wired with a mic). I think Emma was incredible with this storyline in the red reality and am excited to see where they go with it. Is she visiting? Or making the Britten house her new home? Hannah was the star of this episode. I haven't been much of a fan of hers. Not that I disliked her, but she just wasn't the best, but I enjoyed the scenes with her, especially the ones with her and Emma. I am even interested in the Cpt. storyline with how she will handle Britten now staying. With just 3 episodes to go I wonder if they can close things up in case this series isn't going to be back, which unfortunately seems to be the most likely thing. NBC PLEASE screw the ratings and bring it back for its few but avid fans like myself!