Awake

Slack Water

Aired Thursday 10:00 PM May 03, 2012 on NBC

• One of the best yet

I can agree with pedroman on several accounts of this episode. The one thing skipped over, was not only the old lady being the target, but the other tenant whose, all be it to say, Xbox was stolen and he himself shot. What clinched the case, was the robber threw everything in a dumpster not to far from the apartment. Then, it was picked up and pawned by some down-on-his-luck guy, who just so happened to have an ID in order to pawn it. That sent Michael and his partner rummaging through a dumpster, to find out that the controller was still in there and that something just didn't seem right. Thanks to their persistence, they find the druggie who did the murders and helped Michael with finding out who wanted the tenants killed. Surprising, it was their landlord, who had put everyone else from the building in an assisted living facility and was paying for it all. I guess, he had bigger plans for the apartment complex.

Meanwhile, Emma's story with the Britten's was intense to say the least. The Britten's go to her house, meet her parents, and say they want to be in the baby's life as much as possible. You see Emma agree with what her parents say, almost forcefully. Michael, didn't see it, but his wife did. Then she later went to where Emma worked and apologized if their actions made her feel uncomfortable, and that it looked like she didn't agree with her parents. The surprise came for me, when Emma showed up at the Britten's house and admitted she wanted to keep the baby. Like pedroman said, I can't wait to see how NBC will "close" this season up. I like the show a lot, although my wife doesn't. My question would be, how would the storyline go on for another season? As much as I would like to see it.