AwesomenessTV

Nickelodeon

AwesomenessTV Fan Reviews (25)

3.2
  • There is nothing awesome about this

Seriously nothing on this show is awesome. None of the sketches, jokes, settings, or the teen stars are awesome or passable. It is all just cringe worthy. The teens just squeal and scream for no good enough reason. It's like they are being dubbed by howler monkeys. Speaking of monkeys, the camera work and editing is lame too. It is as if actual monkeys were trained to do that instead of actual humans. The laugh track is just plain overused and misused. Laugh Tracks can be used properly but this just defeats the purpose. It goes off every ten seconds and messes up the joke deliveries. Also those poor kids better not list this on their resumes because that will do more harm than good. It is as if they are trying to compliment the bad start to their careers and then just realized that their careers are now in the toilet. This show is insulting to viewers' intelligence, totally dull, stupid, an ear assault, and editing that would strain the viewers' eyes. The reason why it was called AwesomenessTV is because this is a form of pandering and the Nick executives were trying to boost ratings without producing a show with quality content. It should be called AwfulnessTV. Nickelodeon executives don't seem to know what a dictionary or a thesaurus is.
  • calling this show the worst show ever is an understatement.

1. Sketches are the worst

2. SUCKS

3. STUPID

4. LAUGHTRACKS 26/7
  • Better than The 90's Are All Crap.

CatDog are ChalkZone are shit this is better. Green Monkey and a box monkey are stupid ideas for villains.
  • One of the worst shows on Nick

This is just pathetic. How does this get a 3.1? It should get a 1.3. This is actually offensive to awesomeness.
  • What else is there to say?

This show is awful. No, it's BHHAAAful as the Rabbids would say. Rabbids Invasion is the only good show on Nick. Sam & Cat is interesting but flawed. The Thundermans and The Haunted Hathaways are just plain painful. Breadwinners is really Breadlosers. And Sanjay and Craig is the worst of the worst. This show should be called AtrociousnessTV.

EDIT: How did this increase to 2.9? It used to be 1.2! Is it the same morons who like Sanjay and Craig and hate Liv and Maddie, Rabbids Invasion, and Gordy?
  • TerriblenessTV

How is this awesomeness in their show?

Nick, Stop raping our childhoods!
  • Wow! Really?

There is NOTHING awesome about this show. It is just pointless sketches that try to be funny.

• Seriously?

This show is a disgrace to humanity
  • Was trying hard to like and/or laugh

Few ep (14) NICK
  • WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH NICK?!

Of all the shows they SHOULD NOT have renewed, they just HAD to renew THIS abomination. Really Nick? Don't we have enough crappy shows with terrible ratings? What next? Are they going to renew Breadwinners too? I only saw this show once, and OH MY GOD I hate it just as much as I hate Marvin Marvin and Sanjay and Craig and EVEN WORSE then Fred: The Show, The Mighty B!, and all the other crappy shows Nick has been giving us since 2008. And even after being on the air for 10 months and getting 19 votes this STILL has an average rating of 1/10. Even Marvin Marvin has a higher rating than that! And so do Breadwinners and Fanboy and Chum Chum. And I agree with ALL 11 reviews here by other users. But really Nick, why did you start renewing shows no one likes?! Is it because all the good shows are gone? I mean really? Why renew crap like Sanjay and Craig when you could bring back a show EVERYONE liked like Rugrats, Ren and Stimpy, The Angry Beavers, or Doug? I mean Rugrats was a show kids AND adults could enjoy. From what I know some parents may have even liked it better than the kids! It especially seemed popular with moms (mine for example). And yet the new Nick seems to be in a contest for who can make the world's worst and most moronic show. To date, I cannot name a single show, no, not even this show or Sanjay and Craig, that is worse than Marvin Marvin. I made a list entitled Worst new Nick shows since 2008, which has almost EVERYTHING created since The Mighty B. The only exceptions are Victorious and TUFF Puppy. Though to be fair, I have not seen Every Which Way or Instant Mom, so they weren't on there either. However, I still put Marvin Marvin and Fanboy and Chum Chum because let's face it, the plot summaries at Wikipedia, the commercials, and the reviews/ratings are all you need to know that these shows are barbarically bad.

UPDATE ON MAY 8 (originally posted on May 3): THEY DID RENEW BREADWINNERS! COME ON NICK! No one likes any of the shows currently airing except Sam & Cat. And it's bad too.

UPDATE ON JUNE 1: To TheUltimateNintendoFanFTW, I was thinking the same exact thing. That it should be called AwfulnessTV. It's anything BUT awesome.

UPDATE ON JULY 17: Nick finally cancelled Sam & Cat! Hallelujah! So that's one crappy Nick show down, seven more to go. Now we just need to get rid of: this show, The Thundermans, The Haunted Hathaways, Breadwinners, Rabbids Invasion, Sanjay and Craig, and Every Which Way.
  • What is this shit?

Nick has obviously run out of ideas. They should put the old 90s and early 2000s shows back on and just play them until they actually come up with a decent show with decent actors. That's what Teen Nick does. I'm sick of seeing Spongebob (a great show) playing in the morning, then switching back around noon and seeing one of their shitcoms playing.

I'm not even going to waste my time and finger muscles to rant on about why this show is bad. It has an average rating of 1.0. That should speak for itself.
  • 3 words

When I first saw this show I knew what was coming, bad jokes, stereotypes, toilet humor, bad acting. There's so much I won't name them all! Anyways I think the dumbest skit is all of is the Tomboy shit or whatever that is. Its just some girl who acts like she's a tomboy. Also they have Danielle Monet to host the show! She tells one corny joke and the laugh track goes off like 4 times! Its terrible. And they're making a new season! WAKE UP NICK! YOUR SHOWS SUCK ASS!! CANCEL THEM!
  • This show doesn't deserve to be broken down and scanned. It would be a waste of time.

More like AwefulnessTV am I right. XD
  • WHAT THE FUCK!?

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS THE PLOT IS TERRIBLE AND THE NAME OF THE SHOW IS TERRIBLE WHY NICK WHY NICK WHY

This SHOW is STUPID
  • Stupid.

Saw one episode and I pouted away in disappointment. Thank god that show isn't in my country.

EDIT: MAY 5TH - This waste got a second season. Thanks a lot.
  • Oh, great, another Incredible Crew!

This show is just as bad as Incredible Crew.
  • Terrible

Gave me cancer after 5 seconds of watching.
  • Horrible

Horrible, the money put in to this show could be given to the poor, or cancer and AIDs research. The TV time used for this show can be put towards more shows from the 90s. what happened Nick? Not worth anyones time to sit down and watch.
  • Idiots....

So, Nick takes a unfunny show with swears and pop-culture references, censors all that, then just adds a laugh track and the actress from Victorious to compete with Incredible Crew?

What a pile of shit.
  • one of the worst shows

stupid show!
  • I Just Can't

Okay, so this show is extremely annoying. The laugh track goes off every 3 seconds. It goes off for every single thing they say!
  • What the hell is Wrong with you, Nick!

Viacum, you suck dick for putting this horrible Incredible Crew ripoff on Nick!
  • A lot worser then incredible crew and so random

This show had horrible production and it almost the same as incredible crew. nickelodeon shows are getting crappier and crappier and it not getting better any soon. If you want to watch real show and not shits like this, go watch the hub, cartoon network, and Disney xd.
  • WTF??

I HATE THIS SHOW SO FREAKING MUCH! THIS IS JUST AS BAD AS INCREDIBLE CREW CRAP
  • "AHHHHH! HORRIBLE!"

Viacom, you used to be excellent. But then, you decided to start showing absolute crap like Sanjay and Craig and The Haunted Hathaways on Nickelodeon, then you decided to deny the Futurama team an eighth production season, and now THIS. Can you fall any further into the shitter?