Axe Cop

7.3
  • Just the right amount of silliness for an Adult Cartoon

Updated (13-14)
  • So, so insane

I'm not really a big fan of the sort of meta cartoons you see on Adult Swim. Most of them just seem really stupid. The only one I ever cared for at all was Sealab Something?

But for some reason, I just love the very meta Axe Cop. I love it because it acts like it's the stream-of-consciousness ramblings of a hyper 8-year-old brought to life. It makes no sense, but it makes perfect dream sense. It is often quite heartless and always wildly funny.

After six episodes it seems to have disappeared; I hope it's not cancelled.
  • Ron Swanson as a cartoon

I like this show. It's a little dark , really silly and It's exactly what I'd expect an animated Ron Swanson to be like. The animation quality is excellent.
  • Utter garbage, even from a five-year-old

0.0
    This is one of the worst pieces of garbage ever broadcast. Even for a five-year-old, this is childish and poorly written. The plot (if you can call it that) is worthless and non-existent, and the dialog is excruciatingly juvenile. I can't imagine even a child could enjoy this.

When I was five, our teachers encouraged us to improve lauded *good* creative works from us, not every piece of crap we spewed out.

FOX should be ashamed to have put this on television instead of leaving it where it belongs: in the garbage can in the corner of the room of the child who thought it up.

• What's wrong with you ?

This show beats every stupid show FOX tried to make us laugh at , but fails terribly
  • Eh...

This is another one of those, you need to be stoned, or drunk... to think it is funny or you can understand kinda show...