Baby Looney Tunes

Cartoon Network (ended 2005)

Baby Looney Tunes Fan Reviews (76)

7.2
  • This is not the Looney Tunes!

Really Warner Brothers? You had to make the Looney Tunes an educational show, but more likely, this should have been the Looney Tunes I grew up with! I love the original Looney Tunes, but not this stupid spin off. All the characters are crybabies and they don't act like their original selves.

Bugs is not clever anymore.

Daffy is a very huge jerk that keeps throwing tantrums over his mistakes. What a baby! You need to forget about your mistakes like I do with mine!

Lola is acting like a mother! She's nagging a lot though mothers do nag. But at her age, I don't know why she's acting like this! You know what! If I was Sylvester and I was still in my diaper days, I would shout out, "You can't tell me what to do!" - the asdfmovie4 line in skit 5

And nobody knew Lola till Space Jam!

Taz is a huge crybaby that cries over the dumbest reasons. He's not the tough devil we know of anymore! Are you trying to make Mother's Day Madness A Day Without Tears Warner Brothers?! Spongebob cried 43 times! And Taz only cried 3 times! I knew he was a big baby in this episode and also Taz in Toyland! Not watching either of these episodes!!! I'm going to punch Taz and present day Spongebob's faces for acting like big babies! This is what kids these days are becoming!

And yes, we have Sylvester and Tweety. Sylvester is my favorite character in the original Looney Tunes, but not in this show, why? Because both Sylvester and Tweety are friends and not enemies. And possibly, when he chases Tweety, it's just for fun and it's not for real! He doesn't actually eat the bird!

Granny: Oh Granny! How could I have forgotten you in the series. But her voice is not squeaky anymore. And why is she still old? Shouldn't she have been younger?

Floyd: Floyd is not a Looney Tunes character! He's just the dumb babysitter who appeared in Season 2 of the show! Floyd never appeared in the old Looney Tunes shorts!

Okay, so people need to stop asking about who Melissa and Petunia are!

Melissa is Daffy's girlfriend and Petunia is Porky's girlfriend. They did both appear in the old Looney Tunes! Melissa appeared in this medieval episode when Daffy tries to save her from Sylvester so she gets married with him. And Petunia appeared with Porky in the black and white Looney Tunes shorts.

So will you shut the hell up and stop asking about these characters! Hmmph! But where are all the other characters? They're gone! They're ghosts! I'm so upset that the rest of the characters only appear in the musical numbers! Speaking of musical numbers, I hate the musical numbers! If I see one of these musical numbers ever again, I'll be crying and burrowing myself under the covers! I would rather watch SkyGuy16's YTPMV Big Beat Mario which is actually better than these musical numbers! Don't believe me? Go check it out!

Or I'll do this! I'll put Queen's music in the musical numbers! Mwahahaha!

Twinkle Baby Looney Star: Don't Stop Me Now

Born to Sing: Bohemian Rhapsody

Down By the Cage: Crazy Little Thing Called Love

If You're Looney: We Will Rock You

Mary Had a Baby Duck: You're My Best Friend

Looney Tunes Zoo: I Want It All

Baby Bunny: Save Me

This is just a parody of Baby Looney Tunes musical numbers for the teenagers and adults! Listening to baby songs at this age is so immature! Queen is on the way for the older kids! Also, the cartoon itself needs a parody! The Looney Tunes need to be absolutely looney! Take the dumb brats to Wackyland! It can happen here!

What is the educational value of the show? Oh that's right! It's to teach kids to be spoiled brats and throw fights (like Caillou). This show is not Looney! Should be called Baby UnLooney Tunes! It's not funny in any part of the show! I only laugh at how bad the show is! Babies being scared of stupid imaginary crap! Wow! You need to learn that these things are imaginary! You know what! I made Granny's house in Minecraft because I used to like this show! Now I don't! I want the explosions, I want the funny jokes, and I want the characters to hurt each other! Not like the episode when Lola stuck a banana in Bugs's arm and he faked dying! Holy shit! He should be really hurt! And there should be blood just like in the Family Guy parody of Looney Tunes! This blows! The babies and young children need to laugh at my version of the show, not the one Warner Brothers produced!

You need to watch Tiny Toon Adventures, Animaniacs, or anything else made by Warner Brothers and not this show! Please! I'm begging you!