Babylon 5

A Tragedy of Telepaths

Aired Monday 7:00 PM Mar 25, 1998 on

• g'kar find his first aid na'tho alive on centuri prime.

the telepaths trapped them selfs down below. this forces captain lockly to call mr bester and ask for his help in getting them out of down below alive. his deal is that he gets to take them back to ci-corp. bryon and the others find out that bester is on the station so they deciced to come out fighting which will end up with a deadly result. mean while on centuri prime g'kar who is there as londo body guard finds out that one of his old friend na'tho is still alive and being held capture in a cell. its up to londo to help free her.
  • Na'Toth is back

Oh goodie, I was hoping for more episodes revolving around telepaths. The one consolation of this is Bester. He gets some great lines and you can tell that Walter Koenig is enjoying the hell out of playing him. And while I'm not as horribly oppose to Lochley as I was in the beginning, and I don't find Tracy Scoggins to be particularly attractive... damn, that woman has a fine body! Seriously, wow. It was cool to see Na'Toth again. I always liked her, and I'm glad the got her out of the cells, for her own sake, and for the two funny scenes with Londo getting the dress, G'Kar's reaction to the thing Centauri women have for Narns, and Londo staggering down the hall during the escape. And a great scene between G'Kar and Londo about the sorts of things that happen in an Imperial monarchy.
  • A Tragedy of Telepaths

A Tragedy of Telepaths was a really superb episode of Babylon 5 and I enjoyed watching this episode as an unknown force seeks to rip apart the new interstellar alliance. I thought it was interesting and the right thing to do for Lochley to confront Byron and the telepaths and let them know the consequences of their actions. I felt bad for them as they only want a place of their own. I also enjoyed watching Londo and G'Kar on Centauri Prime as they rescued an old friend. Sheridan and Delenn utilize the bylaws of the alliance to prevent further escalation in a touchy situation. This was a very interesting episode and I look forward to watching the next!!!!!!!