Babylon 5

A View from the Gallery

Aired Monday 7:00 PM Feb 11, 1998 on

• A unique episode where we see the life on B5 from the perspective of "the other guys"

This was a most enjoyable episode and - at times, laugh out loud funny.
    The ep follows around two of the average maintanance workers on B5, as a new alien menace threatens the station. On their journey through their days work (with all the chaos going on around them). Travelling throughout the station, helping and interacting with some of the main cast, we get to see everything with a different (and at times toungue-and-cheek) perspective.

Much like the stargate episodes featuring "the other guys", we get to see the show from a different, unique, and funnier side.

A great episode (even though it follows no major story arcs)
  • A View from the Gallery

A View from the Gallery was a superb episode of Babylon 5. I really enjoyed watching this episode because it was from the view point of ordinary workers on Babylon 5 during an alien attack. I thought there was a lot of insight from this point of view, and the episode had some action, drama, as well as intrigue. I like these types of episodes, which have been done in other series, where viewers get to see a day in the life of some one on the outside or some one ordinary compared to the main characters. This episode was awesome and fun to watch. I look forward to watching the next episode!!!!!
  • bo and mac are to maintance workers working on babylon5. we get to see what happens on the station threw there eyes.

looking threw the eyes of to maintances worker you see the station in a different view. bo and mac get to work all over the station and get to interact with the main cast.its great to have a episode the doesn't have to anything to do with delenn or sheridan.i think it was enjoyable and funny. i think the part i like the most is when mack asks bo what he has for lunch 'spoon its tastes awful no wonder the centaurian hair stands up.i wish that they had a few more episodes like that.it was good to see something diffrent.
  • The best "Babylon 5" episode ever?

Not only this episode has action, comedy, drama and even a bit of romance, it tells its story in a unique way that is just perfect. Mac and Bo are two regular maintenance guys who have no glory whatsoever in their jobs, but are just as important as anyone else in the station, Sheridan, Lochley, Zack and so on. And only a genius could tell their story through such a difficult time as an alien invasion while they can't even stay in the shelters whilst the attack rages on. At anytime this episode would already be one of the best this show ever aired. However, because of the boring episodes since the end of the Shadow War and the not-interesting episodes of the rest of fifth season, this episode jumps the shark even more, making it possibly the best episode ever.