Babylon 5

And All My Dreams, Torn Asunder

Aired Monday 7:00 PM Jun 10, 1998 on

• Peter Jurasik is amazing

All the evidence about the attacks comes out. I feel bad for Londo, being in the dark about what his government's doing, not approving, but still having to be the mouthpiece and representative of them. I like that G'Kar won't testify, and I like that he'll still be Londo's bodyguard, but that doesn't mean he'll stop teasing him. And Londo sticks up for G'Kar on Cantauri prime, and they end up being prison buddies. I love the relationship between those two. I wish Zack hadn't let Garibaldi's drinking slide, because as soon as I heard Sheridan say he had a plan that relied on him relaying information as fast as possible, I knew that was gonna bite him in the ass, and it did.
  • And All My Dreams, Torn Asunder

And All My Dreams, Torn Asunder was a perfect and very entertaining episode of Babylon 5. This is one of my favorite episodes of this season as The Council of the Alliance finds out the Centauri are behind the attacks on their shipping lines, Londo is in the dark, and Sheridan gives one of the best speaches ever about war. There was so much intrigue and drama as well as character and plot development. I thought it was funny how the Centauri Home World Representative kept denying Londo's request to see the Reagent, and he was also short with Vir. Londo solidified his friendship with G'Kar in this episode which was awesome. This episode really sets things off and I can't wait to watch the next episode!!!!!!!
  • londo withdraws from the alliance.

lennier has found the proof that the centuri are behind the attacks on the shipping lines. so the president and the other alliance worlds hold a meeting. but londo is not invited to this meeting. everyone testifies about what they know. the only person who does not is g'kar. after further talks with his home world londo tells the allieance that the centuri will not longer be in voled in the alliance. mean while delenn speaks to g'kar and g'kar tells delenn that he will be going back to centuri prime with londo as his bodyguard. and they say there goodbyes delenn tells g'kar what he means to her. garibaldi behavour becomes more erate.