Babylon 5

Between the Darkness and the Light

Aired Monday 7:00 PM Oct 09, 1997 on

• My favourite character! :(

It'll suck if.... I just really hope some miracle happens. Again. That'd not be very realistic though, admittedly.

Man did Ivanova have some GREAT lines/speeches in just this episode alone, though!

Great start in that I was confused at it opening with Sheridan back to safety and I stopped it to make sure I hadn't missed an episode. Well played guys... again!

A good resolution to Garibaldi's manipulation. To think he very narrowly missed summary execution.. and using Lyta (thank goodness for her extreme TP levels) made it a bit easy but to be fair the guy did need a break at this point!

Like all of them around this time of this season, an easy 10.
  • Between the Darkness and the Light

Between the Darkness and the Light was a perfect episode of Babylon 5 because it had a lot of great character and plot development, engaging action scenes and Ivanova gives herself an awesome introduction to Clarks new Advanced Destroy Fleet. I enjoyed watching Dr. Franklin, Lyta and Garibaldi stage a rescue for Sheridan. It was cool to see Londo and G'kar rallying the other races to support Sheridans cause by giving military assistance. This episode may be the begining of a whole new universe! I really enjoyed the space battle scenes, and seeing the new ships was cool. I think this episode had a little bit of every thing that makes the series great. I look forward to the next episode!!!!!!!
  • micheal and steven and lyta resucing the captain.

the seemling indestructible mr garibaldi cheats death with a little heop from a old friend who proves that the sinster mr bester was behind his betrayal of captain sherdian. with garibaldi's help the mars resistance can at last put into action their plan to free sherdian from his gruesome captivity. meanwhile as the alliance battle fleet grows with narn and centauri warships, and commander ivanova's squardon of white stars warps out of hyperspace to clear and eliminate a deadly threat, an elite fotilla of deadly advanced destroyers constructed using the forbidden shawdow technologhy.this time there will be no surrender no retreat.