Babylon 5

Day of the Dead

Aired Monday 7:00 PM Mar 11, 1998 on

• Hilarious and Heartbreaking

Aha, the infamous Rebo and Zooty finally appear. Funny stuff. And it was kinda funny and kinda weird to see Delenn in the throes of hysterical laughter. I have no idea what Zooty's sentence at the end means. "Because it tells me to"? WTF? Anyhoo, it was intersting to see which ghosts showed up for which people. It was nice that Londo got to see Adira again, intersting that Lennier got Morden to tell him hard truths (I was hoping for Marcus), and Lochley obviously has a much more intersting past than one would expect. I had forgotten who Garibaldi's ghost was until a few scenes in. Her reaction to being interrupted by a captain was funny though. And Sheridan gets a message from beyond the veil from Kosh. Neat.
  • Day of the Dead

Day of the Dead was a really superb episode of Babylon 5 and really surprised me. I enjoyed watching this episode because it was full of interesting scenes, character development, and it had a touch of magic and mystery. It was interesting how the Brakiri purchased a part of Babylon 5 for their Day of the Dead, and it seemed to be out of the normal phase of Time and Space. I enjoyed seeing who came back in ghost form for the characters. Lennier's was quite a shock! This is definitely an episode worth watching and I look forward to the next episode of Babylon 5 as things are getting interesting!!!!!!!
  • the day of the dead

day of the dead was a geart episode. i wish they had made more episodes like these ones.there where only a hand full of episodes like theses ones.its was great to see all the people brought back from the dead who had something to do with the past episodes. i liked the way how g'kar didn't want to stay in his quaters so he sleeped on the bridge.there is a scene in the episode that i would of like to see more of.the scene is where captain lochley tells president sheridan that she has a message for him, it was from the kosh.it would of been great to see kosh one last time.