Babylon 5

Divided Loyalties

Aired Monday 7:00 PM Oct 12, 1995 on

• Babylon 5 has a mole for Psi-Corp. The original B5 telepath returns with that news, and a method for discovering who the culprit is. But, can she believed?

Some stunning revelations occur during this episode. We learn that Ivonava is a latent telepath, something that she has been keeping secret for many years.

We learn that Talia is the unwitting mole. I cannot say that I am sad to see her go, because I am not. I never liked her character much. She seemed stiff and annoying. She began to soften up towards the middle of season two, but it was too little too late. I wonder who the replacement will be. I'd like to see Lyta Alexander stay, but I beleive she has something grander to do than be a mere commercial telepath.

We also get our first look at Kosh without his protective suit. Well, I guess that is a lie. But he does reveal himself to Lyta.

The relationship between Sheridan and Delenn is progressing. While not at a romantic level yet, the writers do seem to be hinting that a romantic involvement is in the future.

Any of you notice the Rangers in each episode recently? While they have not had anything major to do, you can see them in the background of various episodes.