Babylon 5

Divided Loyalties

Aired Monday 7:00 PM Oct 12, 1995 on

• Never know who you can trust

This episode somehow comes from pure air without any warning. Ok, we know Susan and Talia became friends, or at least overcame their differences but now we just suddenly learn how good friends they have become. That just looks little odd but I understand they needed this for the episode, and so there it is. I used to like this episode a lot when I first watch the serie. Talia and Susan used to be my favorite chars but I think I just needed to grow some years to get over that childish and girlish admiration for them to realize that Talia never worked too well as char. Ok, she was very interesting char and the gift Jason gave him - it gave much promise for her and I thought she could have done a lot but as I said - I thought she never worked out as well as hoped. She was little there and she had very little connections with major storylines or if she was a major storyline - no one else had connections to her, most of the time. But somehow I am still sad she is gone like with Sinclair - there were some many possibles storylines what never had changes.