Babylon 5

Epiphanies

Aired Monday 7:00 PM Feb 13, 1997 on

• Epiphanies

Epiphanies was a really superb episode of Babylon 5. I really enjoyed watching this episode though Garibaldi makes a shocking announcement. It was interesting to see Bester back on Babylon 5 and his automatum was intriguing. I thought it was perfect how Lyta became involved and prevented Bester from scanning anyone. I also thought going to Z'ha'dum was cool, though probably not a cool idea. I look forward to finding out more about the Shadow's left over allies. Meanwhile on Centauri Prime, Londo's story makes progress as does the newly appointed Regeant. I look forward to watching the next episode!!!!!
  • An episode that was meant to be a bridge episode to take us to one story ark to another story ark.

6.6
    An episode that was meant to be a bridge episode that takes up from one story ark that has been resolved, the Shadow War to another story ark, the Earth Alliance Civil War. This is a good idea because a viewer is going to need an episode like that to tell the viewer that one story ark is done and over with and another one is going to heat up. This episode dose that well, a little to well I might add.

Why? Because that what this episode only dose, there is no character development in this episode and the entire episode felt like it was forced down the viewers throat. This is an episode that I don’t want to watch again no matter what.
  • lyta's revegne on bester.

the shadow war is over,the threat of galactic damnation is gone.sa are the vorlons and their cynical manipulation of the younger races.the alliance now faces an even greater task, fight the earth goverment and reclaim its territory plantet, all the way to earth.this time humans will die on both sides.the arrival on babylon 5 of mr bester, a key earth hatch man.does not bode well. but mr bester wants to cut a deal. in exchange for information of an earth ambush that will be blamed on babylon 5, he wants to go to z'ha'dum and access the forbidden technology of the shadows.but as kosh onces said, "if you go to z'ha'dum you will die".
  • Aftermath + new storylines

Somehow that kind of bridge.. connection between what happened and what is to come. It starts with quite lovely happy moment, the celebration of the win. They deserve one happy moment but soon, it all turns usual business and it is quite sure.. now when they have done with Shadows and Vorlons, they are turning their eye back on the earth and Clark is not giving their break.

And the whole thing with Bester. I most say.. Weird, but I loved that storyline. Lyta vs Bester and everyone thinking they won over other.. and everyone waiting for their another moment of revenge.