Babylon 5 Forums

(ended 1999)

Favorite B5 Quote?

cale1234567

[41]Aug 3, 2008
    • level: 7
    kosh:impudent

Sheridan:up yours
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

dacnar

[42]Aug 19, 2008
    • level: 4

Glad to see some of G'Kar's and Londo's most memorable quotes. I am especially fond of the "cats" quote. Any thing Zathras says is almost always funny....My only complaint? Not enough quotes from Garibaldi. Was I the only one that found his dry humor hysterical? I mean come on!

"If you come to my place later, I'll show you my favorite thing in the universe.......Alright, my SECOND most favorite thing." Garibaldi to Talia.

"Why is it always thin air? Never fat air, chubby air, mostly-fit-could-stand-to-lose-a-few-pounds-air."

Carl_Barrass

[43]Sep 6, 2008
    • level: 3

As many others have allready said the Severed Dreams quote of Delen's is utterly brilliant. What makes it so good is that the words on their own are so cliche'd and corny that it should sound tottally silly, yet when Delen dilivers those lines you find yourself cowering back in fear, your spine tingling, that is the true strength of that sequance.

Another good one from Season 3 Episode 1 was anoter Delen line:

"Shadows"

A single word delivered with a tone and a look that conveyed a depth of lothing hate fear and horro that no amount of extra words could have given.

CupcakeKeeper

[44]Sep 11, 2008
    • level: 3

I would have to say that two of my favorites come from the episode voices of authority.

[After having popped in holographically on Sheridan with a beautiful nude woman attempting to seduce him]
    Sheridan: I can't leave without an explanation. She'll be all over me.
    Ivanova: Looks to me she's already all over you. (edit)

and of course

Ivanova: Good Luck Captain, I think you are about to go where everyone A has gone before (edit)

cactusjack39

[45]Dec 9, 2008
    • level: 30
    I can't jump high, so I jump from high places.

X-RayVision

[46]Jan 8, 2009
    • level: 11
    Somebody mentioned there not being enough Garibaldi in this thread so here's some of my favorites.

You want to see magic?(Garibaldi slams guys head into bar) How about I make your head magically pass through the bar? (Guy's friends stand up) I'll need complete silence otherwise I'll have to ask for another volunteer from the Audience. Now what was that magic word? Shaazam? (Slams guys head into bar again) No, that's not it, tell you what, I'll go and look at my books and if when I come back, you're still talking trash about killing Marsies we'll do it again and again until we get it right.

"Yeah, I got a reciept from the Psi Corps certifying that my brain has been cleaned, pressed and starched!"

And of course one of my favorites:
    "That was not Zathras. That was Zathras."

jrsgalaxy

[47]Jan 22, 2009
    • level: 14
    What about when Garibaldi asks Sinclair to whether he zips first then buttons or buttons first then zips. Sinclair is all like what are you talking bout. And Garibaldi keeps on pressing the question by saying " Well I think about these things" and finally Sinclari tells him.

amj1967

[48]May 15, 2009
    • level: 6

I also like the one in season 4 when the reporters arrive and Ivanova threatens to throw one of them out of an airlock. Sheridan replies something like:

"Commander! I am appalled! Don't you remember that we are short of supplies? These are perfectly good clothes! Sorry about that. She meant "butt naked AND thrown out of an airlock""