Babylon 5

Hunter, Prey

Aired Monday 7:00 PM Mar 02, 1995 on

• Fairly bizarre in places

But that comes with the territory of Vorlons I suppose!

I'm actually not sure what to add about this episode. It was fine.
  • Hunter, Prey

Hunter, Prey was a superb episode of Babylon 5. I really enjoyed watching this episode because it had a lot of character development, had some cool Vorlon scenes, and a good story that tied together multiple story lines. I thought it was interesting how Kosh is entering the mind of Sheridan. I also enjoyed seeing the Vorlon ship and learning a little more about the Vorlons, though my curiousity is still peaked. I thought this episode was fun to watch with drama, intrigue and plot development. I enjoyed the ending of this episode and look forward to watching more episodes of Babylon 5!!!!
  • Proves to things we long knew

The storyline about "accident" what put Clark into power is back and this time there is a proof on the station who has very sensitive information and Earth Force is after that man. But soon Sheridan learns that all his effort to found that man has to be now overcome and they have to find it themselves. So, we have a quite intense episode trying to reach for a man.

But this is not the main thing going on. There is Kosh who is acting like we have never seen, taking part and pursuing his own agenda. And the way it came handy.. it was beautiful and adding more mystery on Vorlon part
  • will we find out who assissinated the late president

i loved this episode hunter prey michael garibaldi and dr franklin are down below looking for a fugtive. this episode is a bit different it mainly got to do with down below. earth force special agent derek cranston arrives on babylon 5 with orders to arrest dr everett jacobs a physical who cared for the late earth alliance president luis santiago. although cranston claims that jacobs is carring stolen information which threatens earth alliance security, captain sherdian learns that he actually possesses evidence that santiago was assassinated as part of a military coup and realises that he must find the fugtive doctor before earth force does.
  • It seems as though I liked this episode much more than average. I think the reason I liked this episode so much is that I have been itching since the first episode to learn more about Kosh.

It seems as though I liked this episode much more than average. I'm rating it a 9.5, whereas the average is currently (before I vote) 8.3.

I think the reason I liked this episode so much is that I have been itching since the first episode to learn more about Kosh. This episode alone may have more Kosh than all of the other episodes combined, or at least close to it. Interesting that Kosh appears so interesting in Sheridan.

About Kosh's ship, it looks pretty cool. One thing though, its "camouflage," the moving pattern on its surface, wouldn't do much in space. I also wonder why the back part of Kosh's ship opens up like a flower when he leaves the station, yet he closes it before the jump gate. What does this opened, bluish area, do?

I also don't see Kosh being willing to take a person on board his ship, fly into space and then turn around and come right back. Especially when its solely for Earth's benefit. Its hard enough to get Kosh to talk to you, getting him to do you a favor seems impossible.

I also enjoyed the scene where Garibaldi and Dr. Franklin are taking a break from their search. Garibaldi has some energy bars for them. Which if you watch, it takes them both about 10-12 seconds to actually get open.