Babylon 5

In the Kingdom of the Blind

Aired Monday 7:00 PM Mar 18, 1998 on

• The Adventures of Londo and G'Kar on Centauri Prime.

The adventures of Londo and G'Kar on Centauri Prime. I hate that they keep bringing up the parasite storyline. I'd like to think that the future where Londo is old and dying and controlled by a critter can be averted. Poor Regent McCrazyPants. Doesn't look like he's long for this world. Although there are some fantastic scenes on Centauri Prime. Gotta love the way both Londo and G'Kar are having fun romping through the Royal Palace. New creepy aliens though, and the telepaths continue to agitate. I'll admit they have a point, but that doesn't make it any less annoying of a storyline.
  • In the Kingdom of the Blind

In the Kingdom of the Blind was a really superb episode of Babylon 5. I enjoyed watching this episode as the Telepath colony aboard Babylon 5 makes a major move to secure their own homeworld from the new alliance. I thought the telepaths were clever in the way they made their point, though it could have all been done in a more acceptable way. I was fascinated by the fact that Londo hired G'Kar to be his body guard on a trip to Centauri Prime, which definitely stirred things up a bit in the Royal Palace. This episode had plenty of drama, intrigue, and character development. We got to see Londo's future in action, as an unknown dark force control's Centauri Prime. Over all this episode definitely delivers. I look forward to watching the next episode of Babylon 5!!!!!!!
  • g'kar goes to centurai prime with londo as his new body guard.

bryon and the other telepaths start to follow the other alien races around and start reading there minds to find out there secerts. while bryon goes to see mr garibaldi and asks him if he could arange a meeting with the alliance and he also scans garibaldi mind. when bryon and the other telepaths are at the meeting they tell the new alegal worlds that if they dont get a home world of there own they will tell all there secerts. meanwhile londo is on his home world with his new body guard g'kar. he is there to protect londo against some of his own people who are trying to kill him.