Babylon 5

Interludes and Examinations

Aired Monday 7:00 PM May 09, 1996 on

• Wh........

What

Side note: TrueTvWatcher finally makes itself obvious here by ending with "Avatar the last Airbender!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111!!!!!!!one!!!!!!!", I wondered when this bot would prove that it's a bot.

ANYWAY... well that certainly came out of nowhere! I was still waiting to learn more about Kosh. Ah these silly Vorlons, if only he'd SAID he'd die?

I'll give this show this: it sure can surprise us at times!

In non surprises, I note that Sheridan will die at Za'ha'dum (they don't tend to be wrong with these prophecies, it seems) which is at the end of the season. Ugh, how depressing, I quite like Sheridan. Please don't (have) kill(ed) all the good characters :/
  • Interludes and Examinations

Interludes and Examinations was a perfect and entertaining episode of Babylon 5. I really enjoyed this episode because we got to see a lot more of both the Shadows and the Vorlons. I think this episode definitely had character and story development. It was interesting to see the return of Mr. Morden and his associates aboard Babylon 5. I thought the scenes with Kosh and Sheridan were very interesting and Kosh's gesture was very touching. I thought Londo paid a terrible price in losing Adira. This episode had some great space battle scenes of the Vorlons and Shadows, though I wish we could have seen more. I look forward to watching the next episode of Avatar The Last Airbender!!!!!!!
  • Great episode

It is one very amazing episode. I mean.. everything happening around Kosh.. and not only that.. the birth of the alliance against shadows and Londo's personal charge for revenge. It really got the story going and it feels so much like the ending of season is coming: stakes are getting higher and higher.

I adored the way Londo's story developed. Maybe it was his turning point and he had change until that moment when he let revenge get over him and opened up the league with Morden again.

And ofcourse.. Kosh.. his decision there at the hall.. and the words: "You do not understand.." for sure.. they did not know what is coming.. and make the decision.. knowing that you will die.. and make it.. the same probably goes to Sheridan knowing that he will go to Z'ha'dum and die.. and he was willing to do that..
  • Poor Londo, Poor Kosh.

Sucks for Londo in this one. It was so sad to see him so excited to be with his dancer girl again, and have Mr. Morden kill her, trick him into thinking it was Lord Refa, and get him back working for the Shadows again. And the stuff between Sheridan and Kosh was great, although it was sad to see Kosh go. :( This whole episode sorta punched a hole in the "it'll be hard, but everything seems to be going our way and we've caught a ton of lucky breaks" happy hopeful optimism that the last few episodes had built up. Well played, JMS.
  • farewell kosh

in this episode we see diffrent things happing to the casts. franklin is still taking stims and garibaldi confront him about it. while in med lab franklin nearly loses someone and then starts screaming at everyone.garibaldi then confronts steven about his stims promblem.londo is londo you never know which way he is going to turn.vir talks to mordon and mordon asks vir is there anything he wants.vir says yes can you die mr mordon then lets out a laughter.sheridan and kosh come to blows.then the vorlons attack the shadows but it comes with a high price.the death of kosh.its sad to see kosh die.