Babylon 5

Learning Curve

Aired Monday 7:00 PM Feb 18, 1998 on

• Learning Curve

Learning Curve was a really good episode of Babylon 5. I enjoyed watching this episode as Lennier begins his Ranger training, Delenn welcomes some Rangers aboard Babylon 5, and Garibaldi is trying to figure out the new Captain while Zac deals with some thugs from down below. There were a lot of interesting scenes full of character development. It was also cool to see the Minbari begin to see that change is good, and that all species can contribute to the Rangers. The Captain holds her own against Garibaldi though Delenn puts her in her place. I thought it was interesting to see the tension between Delenn and Sheridan at the end. I look forward to watching the next episode of Babylon 5!!!!!
  • four minbari rangers arrrive on b5 to see delenn.

this is not a bad episode. garibaldi is in the station house talking to zac. he has the new captains personal file out and he wants to know what is in it. mean while down below a group of bullies are terrorising the people down below and they deciced to put a contract on zac. meanwhile a group of minbari are on the station and two of them go for a walk downbelow when one of them is attack by the bullies. after he gets out of medlab he has to face his attacker on his own. there are a group of minbari rangers there to help him stand up to the one bullie. they show us terror fear.