Babylon 5

Legacies

Aired Monday 7:00 PM Jul 20, 1994 on

7.9
  • Babylon 5 runs into trouble when the body of a Minbari leader goes missing and Talia and Ivanova argue over the future of a newly found telepath.

7.3
    A Minbari war cruiser arrives at Babylon 5 to display the body of one of their recently dead warriors who lead their fighters at the battle of the line. However things get complicated when the body disappears, while Garibaldi launches a full investigation the Minbari commander Neroon threatens war unless the body is found. Ivanova and Talia fight over the future of a young girl with newly discovered telepathic powers, Talia wishes to send her to Psi-Corp while Ivanova wants to give her another option.

Another strong episode focusing on the Minbari and the friction between the warrior and religious casts. We also continue to see more of Ivanova’s hatred for the Psi-Corp however she does seem to grow a bit closer to Talia. This is the first time we really see the Minbari warrior cast and Neroon who has more of a part to play in future episodes. Overall another good episode as we head towards the end of the first year.