Babylon 5

Matters of Honor

Aired Monday 7:00 PM Nov 09, 1995 on

• That new intro sets the tone

Gone is hoping for peace, now they hope for victory. Cue dark, heavy opening theme!

I like that Kosh was given a hint of a sense of humour, as he seems most amused at the fact that he winds the captain up so much. Having Kosh as just "mysterious" and nothing more, was starting to get old, and this glimmer of a personality really helps.

It'll be interesting to see how far everyone has been dropped "in it" - one does not simply dismiss someone like Morden without paying tenfold at some point in his revenge.

• Matters of Honor

Matters of Honor was a perfect and classic season three opening episode of Babylon 5. I really enjoyed watching this episode as Sheridan received only mysterious answers from Ambassador Kosh and was introduced to a new secret weapon in the fight against the Shadows. I also enjoyed meeting Marcus who got along very well with Ivanova. I thought this episode had a lot of character and plot development. I really enjoyed seeing the White Star in action. This is a really cool ship! The ending of this episode solidifies the forces of Light, and I certainly look forward to watching the next episode!!!!!!!
  • New era..

In so many ways, this felt like new era.. I mean.. the war is here.. they are not "best hope for peace" as the beginning says. Now it is all about the victory and new people around. The rangers get more attention and they are brought to light and the way Ivanova know all that. It was stunning to see their looks. Also, the new ship is there. I mean, that with all others just feels like new beginning. And I adore that ship, the way she moves.. the flying. Beautiful.

And some major developments on Earth side too and more intrigue, more questions but I like they started this "war" with a victory for them: maybe those shards of Black Star did brought some luck to Sheridan: impossible is still possible.
  • the protptype ship white star

" i stopped believing in miracles a long time ago". the third year of the babylon 5 saga unfolds as the year 2260 dawns. the nightmare of all out interstellar war has become a reality and babylon 5 stands as a fortess of light against the tide of darkness which threatens to engulf the galaxy. the situation for the alliance looks grim the centauri have blockaded the planet used by the rangers, the covert force spearheading the fight against the shadows for annihilation, but hope is renewed when the prototype warship which could break the bloackage is revealed to captain sherdain.