Babylon 5

Meditations on the Abyss

Aired Monday 7:00 PM May 27, 1998 on

• vir gets a promotion. and lennier is send out on a mission.

londo comes back to babylon 5 and while he is in his room he starts to talk to vir. when vir brings back some shopping londo finds out that his bags are being bugged. he asks vir where he got theses things from. vir got then from the drazi. vir then goes to see the drazi shop keeper and a comfrontion brakes out. vir returns to londo room and graps a sword from the wall. he then attacks the shop keeper stall with the sword. meanwhile delenn gets lennier to take on a mission to find out who is attacking the shipping line. and mr garibaldi is lying on the floor of his room drunk and starts to sing a song before ordering a pizza.
  • Vir is awesome

More Ranger stuff, blah blah blah. Some great stuff with Londo and Vir. Londo finding the bug the Drazi planted and saying insulting things about the Drazi ambassador's wife, and Vir getting shoved around in the market, going to Londo's to fetch a sword and then going apesh*t on the Drazi vendor's stall ("Something I can do for you Vir?" "No, I just need to borrow this for a minute"). Fantastic ;D. And I like that even though it's looking like the Centauri are to blame for the shipping lane attacks, the members of the council are still sort of on Londo's side, believing he doesn't know about it. Garibaldi was kind of a funny drunk at the end, but I don't think this is going to go well.
  • Meditations on the Abyss

Meditations on the Abyss was a really great episode of Babylon 5. I enjoyed watching this episode as Delenn sent Lennier on a secret mission aboard a Ranger Training White Star, Londo discovered a plot of his own, Vir gets a surprise, and G'Kar continues to help the Narn learn new patterns of thought. This episode had a little of every thing. It was interesting to see Delenn and Lennier interact and for Lennier to help his fellow Ranger in a time of chrisis. G'Kar finally gets his permanent eye implant and Dr. Franklin gets a taste of G'Kars wisdom. It was really funny to see Vir confront the Drazi. Garibaldi continues his path of alcoholism and no one notices yet. I look forward to watching more!!!!!