Babylon 5

Objects in Motion

Aired Monday 7:00 PM Nov 11, 1998 on

• Wrapping things up

The Mars rebellion chick shows up again, an assassin is sent to kill Garibaldi and Lise, and G'Kar's little cult of personality starts to get out of hand. I figured it was only a matter of time before some zealot showed up. I don't like the way Lyta is treating Garibaldi, but I'm glad things seem to be working out for him. He's married, protected via blackmail from the corporation who wanted him dead, and off to live happily ever after. G'Kar and Lyta also take off. Seems like they're wrapping things up in a bow for the end of the series. Sheridan and Delenn and leaving soon as well, and Dr. Franklin has that new job waiting for him. I don't think anyone else from the original group will be around except Zack. I did like G'Kar's speech, and how it sort of doubled as a speech about the show as well, how the characters and stories will always be here as long as people watch.
  • Objects in Motion

Objects in Motion was a superb episode of Babylon 5. I enjoyed watching this episode though it was sad to say good bye to so many characters as they began new endeavors elsewhere. I thought it was interesting how G'Kar had so many more worshippers and one who tried to kill him for leaving. Garibaldi and Lise had plans of their own that seemed side tracked after Lise got hurt. It was interesting to see Tessa and her interactions with Dr. Franklin. I also enjoyed her words to the Board of Edgers Industries as well as Garibaldi's. Lyta was very interesting and I think a spin off starring Lyta and G'Kar on their adventures across the universe could have been fun! It was sad she didn't see Zac saying good bye to her. I thought G'Kar and Garibaldi had great last words. I look forward to watching the next episode!!!!!!!
  • g'kar and lyta and garbaldi and lisa leave babylon 5.

number 1 arrives on babylon 5 to inform michael and lisa that there is a contract been put out on there lives. the people on the board of edger industries have sent some one to kill them both. later that day while there is a fare well for g'kar and the others the hit man takes a shoot at them and hits lisa in the arm. they find out who is responsible and then they get eve. meanwhile g'kar and lyta say good bye to babyon 5 as they go to there ship and leave for good. before she goes lyta looks around hoping that her one friend was going to say goodbye. zac is standing behind the door as she leaves and says his goodbye too her.