Babylon 5

Point of No Return (2)

Aired Monday 7:00 PM Feb 29, 1996 on

• Point of No Return (2)

Point of No Return (2) was a perfect, spectacular, awesome, and very entertaining episode of Babylon 5. This episode had a lot of little stories all mixing together. I really enjoyed watching Zack's story line take full effect as he made his choice. I also thought that Sheridan handled the situation very well. I enjoyed seeing the Narn's take over security, and the elevator scene with the former Centauri Emperor's third wife who had very interesting information for both Londo and Vir. This is one of my favorite episodes of the third season. I look forward to watching the next episode!!!!!!!
  • Amazing episode

And all the hell is broken lose after Clark declares marshal law. This is it: Nightwatch has made their stand and they know, the order will come for them too. When last episode it was just indirect battle with Earth, then now there is nothing to be indirect with. They are in. They cannot do anything until Nightwatch is on power.. and so.. poor Zack.. I think this is the storyline for him coming to end. They have had the Nightwatch and Zack storyline around so long and finally it gets the culmination and what kind of culmination. And the way story playes with viewrs, giving us the idea that Zack is still on the other side and when it all comes down.. Brilliant.

High stakes, all the hard decisions, all the moral and loyalty. All that put to test. Amazing writing.
  • martial law is inforced on the station.

corrupt president clark imposes a vicious martial law crack down on babylon 5 then all hell break lose. the station is then run by nightwatch they start to force the stations security to choose either they join them or be thrown out and arrested. garibaldi confronts zac and he must make a choice. he can either help sherdian and the others or by with nightwatch. so the captain sheridan learns that he must stand and fight with the others to get rid of night watch of the station, and with the unlikly help from g'kar and a group of narns they take back the station and rid the nightwatch for good.