Babylon 5

Racing Mars

Aired Monday 7:00 PM Apr 24, 1997 on

• I never, ever, want to hear about Sheridan having sex again.

Wow, talk about up and down. I was right about Marcus + Franklin = hilarious, but counterbalancing with Garibaldi losing his friggin' mind was just depressing. Reminds me of something Joss Whedon would do, although I don't know if the through process is 'this story line is hilarious, but I need to find something to counterbalance', or 'man, this storyline is depressing, where's something cheery to help balance it out?' I seriously hope Garibaldi's got some sort of brainwashing thing going on, because I find it very hard to believe that this radical a personality shift came naturally. He's completely irrational. But back to Marcus and Frankl- I mean, the happy couple on their honeymoon. BWA-hahahahaha!!! I had a mouth full of crackers when Captain Jack said that the only fake IDs he could get them were a pair of newlyweds and I almost lost it. But hey, it gives me hope. Even on an embargoed planet under a dictator's martial law, gay marriage is still legal in the future ;) And speaking of marriage, the Minbari ritual of "discovering each others pleasure centers" sounding like a great idea at the time, that is until Sheridan found out he was going to have an audience in the other room. Hehehe. His little exchange with Lennier in the elevator afterwards was awkward. I really didn't need to know that Sheridan says "woo-hoo" during sex.