Babylon 5

Revelations

Aired Monday 7:00 PM Nov 09, 1994 on

• Engage TrueTV template

Revelations was an exciting episode of Babylon 5. I enjoyed this episode because it had a lot of revelations and character development. It was exciting to see more about Captain Sheridan and his past, and also to see the new humanised Delenn. This was a great second episode of the season. I'm looking forward to watching more Babylon 5!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry sorry, couldn't resist :)

The writers wasted no time in getting us acquainted with Sheridan enough that I felt a little tearful myself when he played back the recorded message from his deceased wife. A very moving moment, and the fact that I already care about his character is testament to how quickly the audience has been allowed to warm to him. I find this very important too, as he has a lot to live up to after Sinclair and taking too long to settle in might have lost viewers.

Fascinating to see Delenn how she is (I wasn't sure what to expect, but it wasn't hair!) and I enjoyed her reasoning for the transformation.

Chilling goings-on with Londo and the creepy shadow guy. I like him as a fun-loving and often quite kind character and hope that he won't be going down too dark a path - alas, I suspect he probably will but that I'll enjoy the overall story.

Solid stuff, and I only really give it an 8 because I don't believe in too many 9s or 10s unless in exceptional circumstances.
  • Revelations

Revelations was a perfect and classic episode of Babylon 5. This episode had many revelations about many things. I enjoyed watching this episode as we got to see more of the Shadows. Londo begins to truly grasp the potential of his new alliance. It was interesting to see Delenn after she emerged changed and very different. I enjoyed the scenes with G'karr and Na'Toth as he told her of the coming darkness. This episode had a great story, a good mix of characters and situations. This episode definitely moves the season forward. I can't wait to watch more of Babylon 5!!!!!!!
  • whats on the rim

revelations. after arranging the slaughter of 10,0000 narns in the military quadrant 37, londo becomes increasing entangled with the evil mr mordon, an agent of the power mercenaries, the shadowmen who g'kar has a theory about and warns the others that a very old race described in the holy book still exists on the rim and is gaining power ,purposely creating havoc throught out the entire space.meanwhile security cheif michael garibald's is in critical condition and has go into a coma, dr steven franklin tries to use a highly unorthodox,and alien treatment to help cure him, failure means death to both of them.
  • Stage is set - pieces are moving - and shadows are coming

Great episodes what gives us oportunity to learn much more and new - about what is going to happen. G'Kar briefs us about shadows and we are learning about the rules of the game Londo and Mr. Morden are playing. Why not elliminate all Narn homeworld but as we know - Morden's side has long term plans.

Delenn is finally coming out of the cocoon and she looks gorgeous. This is new Delenn, not the one we remember from season 1. She will show us her different personality soon.

And this episode we have a change to get into deeper Sheridan characther and learn about his past. And now we can only wait for the storm comming.
  • The introduction to season two continues.

I really liked this episode.

Yes, I know I rated it a 9.3 and say that I really liked it… well, I’m hard to please at times.

Although I did not care much for the early talks between Sheridan and his sister, I really liked what it brought on, mainly a deeper look into Sheridan. The gift that his sister brings him, results in a very touching scene that finally grants Sheridan the closure he has been lacking for two years.

I was glad to see Garibaldi finally emerge from his coma. And the fact that the Doctor Franklin (I always forget his name) used the alien device on him was a nice touch and an extension of a previous episode. Even though he only has a small speaking part in this episode, it was good to have Garibaldi back, as he is my favorite character.

Off topic, this show is hard to review. Mainly because so much is going on at one time. Several storylines are always taking place at one time. So, I suppose I will just do as I have been… and talking about the memorable parts of the show. I’d practically need to take notes to do a good review. And since I watch several episodes at a time… its hard to remember exactly what occurred in which episode.

I think the most exciting part this episode was G’Kar running from the Shadows towards the beginning of the episode. The CGI is much improved over the previous season, and was nice to get my first look at a smaller Shadow craft.