Babylon 5

(ended 1999)

Gislef

Babylon 5 Fan Reviews (126)

• The plot was great and even the side plot was great with Talia Winters of the Psi-Corp. Thought that we learned more about Ivonova in this episode. Believe it was mostly a character builder.

This episode is where we see the Narns being sorta the bad guy in the show. It show's just how kniving the Narns can be, to be more blunt, how revengful they are. I understand that they had been conquered at one point. In this episode they shows ya how greedy they are, with selling of a Command and Control base for the raiders. As a side note it shows why Lt. Commander Ivonova does not like Psi-Corp very much due to what they did to there mother. I imagine we will be seeing more of the Raiders storyline and information about Cmdr. Sinclairs memory. I don't think we'll see that much of it, but enough to get our curiosity peeked. BTW, the graphics were great again. Can't wait to see more again. It has been a long time since I last saw B5 and seeing the show takes me reminds me how good it really was.