Babylon 5

Secrets of the Soul

Aired Monday 7:00 PM Mar 04, 1998 on

• FRAUD

Cant write are view because this site lies. It says it has 20 places to watch episode for free but produces none.
  • More damn telepath nonsense

7.9
    Jeez, more friggin' telepath stuff. This is getting aggravating. This whole martyr/messiah thing Byron has going on is really irritating, and the switch from smug non-violence to force doesn't bode well for anyone. I'd forgotten that the Vorlons had engineered telepaths, and after seeing Byron and Lyta having sex (blech) I don't even want to to think about the weird things that would happen to a "normal" who was next door to two telepaths getting it on. *shudder* Dr. Franklin's little side story was neat, an alien race slowly dying because they'd gone genocidal on the other sentient race on their planet. Oh, irony and poetic justice...
  • Secrets of the Soul

Secrets of the Soul was a really great episode of Babylon 5. This season has been heavy with the telepath story lines, and this episode showcases that fact. I enjoyed watching this episode as we learned a little more about the telepaths gathering on Babylon 5, learned more about the Hyach as they have given Dr. Franklin their medical history. This episode was full of drama, intrigue and character development. I thought this episode was going to be slow and boring, however it was full of interesting information. I thought it was cool to see more of the Vorlons, and their plans for telepaths, if not a little disturbing. It was also cool to see Dr. Franklin confront the Hyach about their secretive past. I certainly look forward to the next episode of Babylon 5!!!!!
  • they telepaths want justices

the truth must be known! for dr franklin { richard biggs} that means reveling the long hidden genocide carried out centuries ago by the secretive hyachs. meanwhile bryon {robin atkin downes} leader of the telepaths means coming to terms with the truth about how they were created. while lyta and bryon start to become close lyta lets down her guards and lets bryon and the others in. they then realised what happen to her on the vorlon home world and what the vorlons had done to her and all the other telpathes, they had been created by the vorlons for there war.