Babylon 5

Sic Transit Vir

Aired Monday 7:00 PM Apr 18, 1996 on

• Sic Transit Vir

Sic Transit Vir was a really great episode of Babylon 5. I enjoyed watching this episode as Vir returned to Babylon 5 to find he will be getting to a beautiful Centauri woman who is more than meets the eye. I thought this whole scenario was humorous. I also enjoyed watching Sheridan getting closer with Delenn as Ivanova was trying to find her way after seperating from Earth. This episode had some great character driven episodes. It was nice learning more about the characters and their place in things. Vir took a big risk to help the Narn which came back to haunt him. I look forward to the next episode!!!!
  • Disappointments for some, great deeds for others..

So.. for a pleasant surprise episode concentrating little more on Vir. Had that char ever got so much attention? And all the facts we learned about Vir. I mean, stunning char development by all the things we learned about him. I think we all suspected that he is more kindhearted and more friendlier than quite-cold-hearted Londo.. but to use his power on Minbar like that.. I never thought of it. It was great storyline and the way Londo reacted first and then after learning about dead/not-dead narns.. That was stunning.

Also there are other storyline catching up.. and maybe that's good.. Delenn/Sheridan developments, for sure, are catching.
  • vir wife arrives on the station. and londo is having trouble with little bugs running around in his room

i love the scene where londo is in his quaters and there a creatures running around in his room. he kills one with his knife and calls maintains and tells them to come to his room and remove them. when he looks closer to the bug he realises that the bug is much smaller than he thought and starts screaming there are more of you.?.it is very funny. meanwhile vir wife has come to babylon 5 to see her new husband vir mind you he does'nt know that he is getting married. also susan and sherdian find out the vir has been helping the narns escape from the centauri. which angers londo.