Babylon 5

Strange Relations

Aired Monday 7:00 PM Feb 25, 1998 on

• Strange Relations

Strange Relations was a really superb episode of Babylon 5. I really enjoyed watching this episode because it had a lot of intriguing character development as many of the main characters were all manuevering about. There were many smaller story lines which came together and made this episode fun to watch. I thought it was interesting to see Bester and the Captain being friendly together. I thought Delenn's idea for G'Kar to protect Londo was awesome. There were many indications of the future in this episode. This episode had many interesting surprises and is a tribute to this season. I really look forward to watching the next episode of Babylon 5!!!!!
  • the return of mr bester.

any of theses episodes of babylon 5 which has bester in it are my all time favourites. in this episode of babylon 5 strange relations. the only thing predictable about life on the floating freeport is its unpredictability, our new captain, captain lochley finds a way to disrupt the telepath- exploting scheme of her ally, psi cop mr bester {walter koenig}. meanwhile g'kar {andreas katsulas} becomes a bodyguard to his nemesis londo mollari ( peter juraski}. and garibaldi finds out that bester is on board the station and gos to the captains office to punch him out, when lochley throws him in the brig.