Babylon 5

The Geometry of Shadows

Aired Monday 7:00 PM Nov 16, 1994 on

• Huh wat

A strange and random mish-mash of... "stuff".

For the most part Captain Nick Clegg is coming across a little TOO nice, he was assertive at one point with Molari but otherwise ... I don't know, there's something about him that seems a little too nice, like when the creepy darkness guy turned up. Curious.

Amusing to see Ivanova out of her depth a little bit here, doing exactly the kind of thing she's not known for being good at :) Grat to see her promoted to Commander, too.

All in all though a little bit disjointed. I'm fairly critical and don't like to litter the series with 10s, I think I'll give it a 7.
  • The Geometry of Shadows

The Geometry of Shadows was a perfect and classic episode of Babylon 5. I enjoyed watching this episode because there was a lot of character and plot development. Ivanova gets some good news, Londo tests the patience of a Techno-Mage, and the Drazi are crazy and definitely have some good action scenes. I thought the storys of this episode were good and it was great that Garibaldi decided to stay on as Head of Babylon 5 Security. I think the ending of this episode had important clues to the future. I look forward to watching more episodes of Babylon 5!!!!!!!
  • a fight breaks out with the purple and green drazi. and garibaldi has trouble returning to work. while susan breaks her leg.

i love this episode of babylon 5 the geometry of shadows. three tech mages arrive on the station. and londo tries to have a meeting with one of them. so he sends vir. the tech mages says to vir you dont frightin easyly. he says i work with ambassador morliari. after that londo upsets one of them so they place a spell on him. his files on his computer are downloaded with narn opera. and after he says sorry you find that there is a black bat on his back. quite funny scene. also susan is trying to make peace between the green and purple drazi which leads to disaster. i also love this scene between lou welch and garibaldi. "look we bought a cake, alright. its been sitting there for two days now'. "are you kidding me?.you pass a cake for two days? whats the deal?. what've you done with the real lou welch, huh?. hey security!. security, over here!. we've got another guy with a changeling net".
  • Techno-mages on Babylon 5 - dark clouds are rising over the head of Londo Mollari´.

A really special episode, at least for me. As I also used to play Babylon 5 CCG with techno-mages, so maybe that but those characthers have something so mysterious and unknown with them - the way they made other races feel - how people thought about them and how they talked - I most say some of the most gorgeous quotes have been said by Elric.

Also I definitely enjoyed the storyline with Londo and Refa - the dark clouds are rising and those two are prepearing for their shining glory. And Vir... He makes me always wonder how could he cope with it - with his good heart and by knowing all the things he knows because he works for Londo Mollari. But maybe it is as he said that you will get used.

Anyway, episode what may not so much go on with the story but what defenetly sets the stage for coming darkness and adventures.
  • The third episode of the second season. I never know what to say in the summary.

The introduction to this second continues. I've been saying that all season, but its true. A rather lengthy introduction to the season, but I am sure it will be worth it in the end.

Garibaldi was "cured" in the last episode and in this one he has to fight the inner demons on wheither he feels that he should come back. He feels he let everyone down. Was great seeing him "back to normal" by the end of the episode.

Ivanova gets a well-deserved promotion in this episode, although its not all its cracked up to be. She must deal with the Drazi, who based on cultural tradition, must spend battle it out with each other to decide who is in charge. I rather liked the ending of this plotline, by her taking the sash and becoming the Green leader, thus ending the conflict.

Although I did not like the technomages much, I did like Londo's "punishment."