Babylon 5

The Paragon of Animals

Aired Monday 7:00 PM Feb 04, 1998 on

• The Paragon of Animals

The Paragon of Animals was a really great episode of Babylon 5. I enjoyed watching this episode as Garibaldi trys to create a covert group of telepaths, Lyta is intrigued by the group of telepaths living in down below, and Sheridan discovers that the Drazi are engaging in hostile activity on their borders. I thought this episode had a lot of great character driven scenes, intriguing stories, and some action. I always like seeing space scenes and ships. This episode did illistrate Sheridan's point of why a the alliance should have a standard declaration of principles, which was authored by G'Kar. I thought the episode had a great ending and I look forward to watching the next episode!!!!
  • garibaldi tries to build a covert intellegents unit.

in this episode michael garibaldi who was once head of security of babylon 5 now works for the president sheridian. he is trying to build a co-vert intellengs and wants some of the telepaths from down below to help. so he goes and talks to bryon who tells him no. we wont help you. so michael goes to see lyta and asks her for her heip. she know's they told him no. and she explains to him about her day and then brings up mr bester. she tells him about what he used to do before joining the ci- cops. she tells michael that she will talk to the others for him.