Babylon 5

The Ragged Edge

Aired Monday 7:00 PM Apr 08, 1998 on

• michael drinking starts to cause promblems.

garibaldi still hiding his drinking promblem. it causes a major promblem when he is sent to the drazi home world to get information for sherdian. there he gets drunk and blows his mission. meanwhile dr franklin hears news that he has been offered a new job on earth which means at the end of the year he will be leaving babyon 5 for good. g'kar has to keep an eye on londo as londo is being keep in the dark about what is happening on centuri prime. the alliance is just letting londo know what they what him to know. and michael gets drunk again.in the middle of the afternoon.
  • The Ragged Edge

The Ragged Edge was a really great episode of Babylon 5 and I enjoyed watching it as Garibaldi headed to the Drazi home world on a covert mission for the alliance, G'Kar finds all his fellow Narn acting peculiar, while Londo reveals an unknown truth about himself to Delenn, Sheridan, G'Kar, and Garibaldi. I thought this episode was interesting because it ties all the sub plots together a little more and sets up future episodes. It was cool how G'Kar came to accept his new role after talking with a Narn warrior. I also was sad to hear Dr. Franklin's news, and to see Garibaldi spiral down hill. I look forward to watching more episodes!!!!!!!