Babylon 5

The Very Long Night of Londo Mollari

Aired Monday 7:00 PM Jan 28, 1998 on

• The Very Long Night of Londo Mollari

The Very Long Night of Londo Mollari was a superb episode of Babylon 5. I really enjoyed watching this episode because it had a lot of character development for Londo and Lennier. This episode was very entertaining as Londo confronted himself in a dreamstate after collapsing from a heart attack. I thought every thing that was explored was deep and had meaning. Londo fought to stay alive, and in the end he survived, as previous prohpechy would indicate. I thought it was an interesting choice for Lennier to join the rangers. I look forward to watching the next episode of Babylon 5!!!!
  • lennier joins the rangers

this is another good episode in which we see londo standing in the docking bay with vir arguing with secruity chief zac allen about his shippment of alchcol he then staggers back and drops his bottle and colaps onto the floor. while in med lap the dr franklin tells vir that he has suffered a heart attack. a severe cardiac crisis plunges ascendant centauri emperor mollari into an eerie dream that forces him to confront his flawed past. the only way for him to live is to confront his own demons and to say sorry to the one person he feels guilty for g'kar.