Babylon 5

The Wheel of Fire

Aired Monday 7:00 PM Nov 04, 1998 on

• St. G'Kar

G'Kar becomes a religious idol. I sorta saw that coming after they published his book. And Garibaldi's drinking is finally revealed to all. I love that he has the same reaction I do, preferring someone yelling and angry as opposed to someone quietly telling you they're disappointed in you. Ugh. My mom did that to me all the time. There were some good scenes between Garibaldi and Lochley. And it turns out Lyta's got a scary amount of power. And I was wrong about her turning into a b*tch She's not a b*tch she's a friggin' psycho. Although I suppose if I'd been pissed on by the universe as much as Lyta as been, and turned into the equivalent of a telepathic nuclear warhead, I'd be a bit cranky too. Still... damn.
  • The Wheel of Fire

The Wheel of Fire was a really superb episode of Babylon 5. I enjoyed watching this episode as Sheridan discovers the truth about Garibaldi's problem, Delenn passes out due to a new condition, and G'Kar is besieged by worshippers. Lyta Alexander also revealed her true nature to Garibaldi after demonstrating her powers when Captain Lochley tried to arrest her. I thought the way the writers tied every thing together in this episode was fantastic. This episode truly marks the end of an era with every one planning on leaving soon. I look forward to watching the next episode of Babylon 5!!!!!!!!
  • everey body is slowly getting ready to leave babylon 5.

in this episode we are coming to the end. earth wants the arrest of lyta. she has become very powerfull. delenn is pregent. and michaels drinking has got out of control. because of his action they cause a big problem for john. garibaldi chooses to leave b5 and join lisa on mars and help her run the business. before he leaves he gos to see lyta who is in the cell. ltya tells michael that she will help him get rid of the block in his mind that bester put there. she tells him she will be back in two years if you have done what i have asked i will remove it. and you can get even with bester.