Babylon 5

What Ever Happened to Mr. Garibaldi?

Aired Monday 7:00 PM Nov 14, 1996 on

• What Ever Happened to Mr. Garibaldi?

What Ever Happened to Mr. Garibaldi? was a superb episode of Babylon 5. I really enjoyed watching this episode because it was full of character and plot development, moving the fourth season into motion. I thought this episode had interesting stories and it was cool to see Londo on Centauri Prime interacting with Emperor Cartagia and trying to enlist G'Kar in a scheme to remove this monster from the throne. I also thought Sheridan's journey with Lorien was intriguing and very interesting. The end of this episode leaves me wanting more and I look forward to watching the next episode of Babylon 5!!!!!!!
  • Brilliant episode

It's weird.. but I really loved the whole storyline with G'Kar. It had just so much developments and it was just matter of time before Centauris get him.. but he.. still out there, still looking for Garibadli, even when they brought him before emperor. That was moving. But maybe even more moving was the scene in the cell. G'kar in that position and Londo asking him to help and before that.. describing what will happen. The whole feeling.. the whole irony. The long way both of those chars have come. That was just.. brilliant.

And the ending of Sheridan storyline was good to. I really liked that.
  • G'Kar rocks.

So much for my optimism, although I don't know why the Shadows are asking Garibaldi what happened after he left B5. Lorien seems cool, the first of the First Ones, and bully for him for saving Sheridan. I think it's neat that he asks both the Vorlon question and the Shadow question, although some of his speechifying makes my head hurt. Cool scenes with Marcus and G'Kar. Hadn't seen that pair interact much before. And very cool scenes with Londo and G'Kar. Those two have such great chemistry. They don't like each other, but they respect each other and I love that they come to an accord to free each of their worlds. And neat to see that I was right about Vorlons being able to put themselves inside other people and use them as sort of an encounter suit. Although I get the impression that with Kosh it was a mind-altering and pleasant experience and with NewKosh it's more of an obligation and servitude thing.
  • the new friendship of g'kar and londo.

in this episode what ever happen to mr garibaldi,everyone is moring the loss of sheridan.they think he is dead but he is alive,stuck on the shadow world.garibaldi is still missing persumed dead as well.g'kar has left babylon5 to look for mr garibaldi.while looking for garibaldi he gets into a fight.marcus is there to help him out.theres a funny scene between marcus and g'kar.after marcus leaves g'kar is captured and brought back to centauri prime.there he is praraid in chains.the emperor slowly totures g'kar.with londo looking on helpless.we soon see the friendship of g'kar and londo.with londo hatching a plan to free g'kar and freeing his home world of the evil emperor.
  • I want one of thise Mimbari pikes!

While everyone is still moping around over the loss of Sheridan, G'Kar takes it upon himself to go looking for Garibaldi.
    Almost immediately his rather brusque approach gets him into trouble, but Marcus is there to help him out. A brief fight scene ensues...

I want one of those Mimbari fighting pikes! :-)

The dialogue between Marcus and G'kar is superb! Very funny, though in parts Marcus' tortured feelings become evident.

Unfortunately things go wrong, and G'Kar is captured. Eventually he is brought to centari Prime, and paraded in in chains, much to Londo's evident dismay.

For the first time we get a glimpse of the deep friendship between Londo and G'Kar, which is usually buried under racial difficulties.