Back at the Barnyard

Nickelodeon (ended 2011)

JusticeLeaguer

Back at the Barnyard Fan Reviews (77)

6.9
  • Great Show!

This is an edit to my last review. I've been watching a lot more episodes and personally think that the amount of hate this show is receiving is ridiculous. I'm personally impressed that a Dreamworks movie spin-off did as well as this show did, considering how bad the others are (Monsters vs. Aliens, Kung-fu Panda and Penguins of Madagascar). This show is funny for many reasons, the biggest being that it's constantly making fun of various TV show cliches. An example of this is the one where they make a circus and Abby's afraid to do her acrobatic act because of a previous accident. You see Abby looking at a picture of a horse falling that she was supposed to catch with dramatic music playing, and then Pip says, "Where did you get that picture?" They also make fun of TV narrators with that guy who says stuff like "10 seconds after the previous event, this happened!"

I think this show was great. It was unfortunately cancelled, and what for? Oh yeah, to make room for crappy shows like Marvin Marvin. Well, that's Nickelodeon logic for you. At least I can still watch it on Nicktoons.