Back at the Barnyard

Saving Mrs. Beady / The Farmer Takes a Woman

Aired Saturday 10:30 AM Oct 20, 2007 on Nickelodeon

• Animals in Jeopardy!

Love this episode. Ivonia was just the babe. Why did this need to happen ya know I love this episode. Ivonia was stealing from the farmer, she wasn't a good flirter! I still love that epsiode though! I jsut wish to see Ivonia in HAndcuffs or something so the police officer can call her "sir" like he did with Mr. Beady's wife. SPeaking of witch Mr.BEady doesn't seem to appear in this epsiode at all!! Why?? Come on Mr.BEady let's get out and show yourself!!!!! I mean it. Well Mrs. Beady isn't there either to see Ivonia so I guess maybe they were somewhere else.
  • Fantastic, the best episode.

Barnyard isn't like this. The better episode was Saving Mrs. Beady. I really think that that was great. The Farmer Takes a Woman is about the Farmer being lonely. So Otis and the others go online and say that the Farmer is a rich model. This girl named Ivonia comes along and dates him. But then, Otis and the others take her down. In Saving Mrs. Beady, Mrs. Beady was put in the hospital. I forget why though. All I know is that at the end, she gets saved by Otis and the others once again. Overall, I give these two a 9.5.