Back to You

A Night of Possibilities

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Oct 17, 2007 on FOX

• Chuck's 1 month anniversary of been back at WURG in Pittsburgh. He at first reluctantly goes out to dinner with Ryan. Its Car Pooling week which means Gary is driving with Marsh (hilarious) and Kelly with Montana (interesting) Great classic

I think this is the best episode so far since the exciting pilot. Ryan is really growing as an actor and its fun to see his relationship with Chuck develop. The whole restaurant bar scene was absolutley hilarious. Chuck found a woman, with a tease of him going off with her but to find he must have actaully went back and looked after Ryan nice twist. Chuck smoking a cigar at the end was hilarious.

Kelly showing feelings for Chuck it would seem in the bedroom scene with Montana and trying to deny it. The whole car pooling thing with Gary and Marsh was just absolutley hilarious. Gary been scared and Marsh just being Marsh. The characters (all 6 of the main ones) are starting to grow on me. Patricia Heaton is a fantastic actress and Kelsey is producing a fantastic show I'm really happy with it. People that don't like this type of comedy have no sense of humour.