Back to You

Gracie's Bully

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Nov 07, 2007 on FOX

• We seem to be getting clower....

Kids in the newsroom and Kelly and Chuck very nearly revealed their past relationship - twice. Are we getting closer to that predictable moment when Gracie, herself, finds out about her parentage?? I think so. Still disappointing. Still not funny. I am loving the interractions between Chuck and Kelly a LOT more....but very little else. He is fun to watch in the throes of secretive parental adoration. Loved seeing her manhandle him to a back room after telling him not to manhandle a kid. Heh. And my favorite line, "this may be my first parental rush...yeah, well we will have cake later." Hee. All of the adult/child interractions have been done before...and done better. Not sure what isn't working though. Not liking Fred Willard or his character. It's stupid. So is Montana. Neither are 'likeable' in the way obnoxious Ted Baxter was on TMTMS. Like the Gary guy but he is getting a bit more vindictive and that is off setting. Ryan is to disconcertening to watch because he reminds me too much of me. Sigh. Still hoping and will watch again....but not all that disappointed that the show will not be returning if the strike continues. Just makes me sad.