Back to You

Gracie's Bully

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Nov 07, 2007 on FOX

• I think the pick of the episodes so far.. This had me in absolute sitieches. Best acting performance so far by Patricia Heaton. Gracie's class visit the station. Gracie has a boy picking on her. Kelly's reaction fantastic. Gary funny throughout.

A fantastic episode. The best of the season. I'm really liking Patricia Heaton's character Kelly Carr. She puts Xander the bully in his place much to the delight of Chuck and then uses Chuck like a punching bag. Ryan's chemistry with Montana continued from episode 3. Gary was funny throughout nearly busting Kelly & Chuck's big secret. Misinterpreting the whole sitation where they bought a boat together.. Marsh's short story was hilarious. Ryan's interaction with the kids was hilarious. Chuck couldn't help himself in the final but when they met Xander's mum. The ear flicking was also funny and a great exit line where Gracie says why would someone hurt someone if they liked that person. As Chuck and Kelly separate themselves.. The so no idea.. Very funny sequence.